Amazing Space TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the advice Mam. I've talked it over with my partner and she looked at the video (we live in different houses) and she was also tempted, but we've talked each other out of buying one each (I hope I'm not tempted at 2359)

Why is he called bananaman?

He used to sell Stainz R Out which was made from, and smelled of banana oil.

It was rebranded To S20 and he does exactly the same demos but he says "plant oil" now. Maybe people didnt take to the smell of 'nanas

eek he's on at the moment with those laundry sheets but I'm too experienced in buying useless shopping tv items to buy this stuff.

I notice the OTO is basically the Dry Buddy (JML) but not called that - I know cos I have one - I bought this when I did buy useless shopping telly items...I like it but my OH calls it the Dalek and gets fed up of the noise it makes and the way it steams the place up. Saying that I do use it in Summer when it rains a lot (August).

Bananaman is soooooooo American enthusiastic hard sell, but strangely compelling :smirk:

I tuned in last night and couldn't believe the TSV. Why would anyone want their home to look like a clothes shop? It would look good in a Kelly Hoppen designed sanctuary though I think :cool:

I tuned in last night and couldn't believe the TSV. Why would anyone want their home to look like a clothes shop? It would look good in a Kelly Hoppen designed sanctuary though I think :cool:

oooh! I have some grey-to-taupe underwear Ms Hoppen would approve of to drape over it! Shame I didn't buy the TSV!

Jude xx

I have to say I am very wary of anything telescopic. We used to have a shelf thingy in the bathroom (which really is the smallest room in this house) and it was great for all the bottles and lotions. Unitil one night whilst laying in bed we heard this horrific loud bang and spent the rest of the night trying to find what it was. The next morning we discovered the top of the shelf pole had gone through the ceiling (plasterboard) and was (thankfully) lodged in a rafter. If that rafter had not been there it possibly would have gone through the roof tiles. Now, all lotions are kept in a landing cupboard!! As for the TSV I thought it looked quite flimsy. Not for me anyway.

you're right I'm still watching him...and I own the Dry Buddy..sorry electric heated clothes rack and dryer...
Is that any good, rentochops? The idea of warm towels to wrap sounded very tempting, I put mine over the radiator, but it does not, somehow give the lovely warmth that towels that are specially warmed, as used, after back massages in hospices, or in saloons.

Latest posts

Back