Amazing Space TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Starlight

Registered Shopper
For anybody wondering if the 'Amazing Space' TSV tonight will be spacebags - no, it's this

S20 Floor to ceiling laundry airer and clothes organiser with shoe basket £17.97 (Normal QVC price £21.75)
plus P&P

For anybody wondering if the 'Amazing Space' TSV tonight will be spacebags - no, it's this

S20 Floor to ceiling laundry airer and clothes organiser with shoe basket £17.97 (Normal QVC price £21.75)
plus P&P

Just in time for dispatch for Mother's day!

would it fit in a caravan?

Yes?

Excellent! I don't have a caravan. More pennies saved!

Jude xx

Hi,

I almost got excited, looking at this.

Then I realised I had no use for it.

Cheers,
Karen

plus P&P

Can hardly bear to wait till Midnight to order! wonder if there will be a reduction if I buy six so I can place them all over the house!
On cheque hold, of course!

Actually, I think this is a good idea, and I am tempted to buy one (or more) but once again, I have been put off by the postage, nearly £6 and over one-third the price of the item itself.

Don't do it stratobuddy!
Resist I say - Resist!

(You got your avatar sussed then)

I would have been tempted if was wainter to put all my washing on - but now my washings on the line,summers on its way and at £6 p&P,no thank you!!!

Surprised this was a TSV as its been on QVC before?

Posting to see if my signature pic appears, and whether it is readable, sorry but I have to post something just to see if it works.

PS It worked but is not readable so will look for something else, the comments on the window were quite humourous.

The avatar is clear (prefer it to guitar man), but not the signature

stratobuddy, why don't you start a thread in the drop - under 'Whatever You Want' thread perhaps.
There you will get help I'm sure without making this thread go off kilter.

Last edited:
If this product is the quality of Bananaman's other offerings don't bother. The S20 washing sheets are completely useless and don't get me started on the spinner mop and bucket. I fell for the spiel on that and lived to regret it, really bad design, too flimsy and broke after just a couple of floor washing sessions. My one star review was rejected however, and QVC didn't want to know that it wasn't fit for purpose as I had foolishly kept it too long before complaining.

Latest posts

Back