Amanda Lamb Travel TSV on 12/05

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She seems a very nice woman (very pretty imo) and I quite like the luggage, in fact If I needed a new set I might be tempted by the dayglo red. :14: (I don't so I won't!)

A "celebrity" endorses a product, and everyone rushes out in droves to buy it. Why? It does appear to be well manufactured, but to sell it at such a premium merely because a tv presenter "created" it, especially for QVC customers?:54:

This is why I wouldn't buy it - apart from the fact that it looks naff. I'm sure Amanda is a lovely person, but what exactly are her credentials for designing luggage, apart from being a passenger on a plane?

I shall be sticking to my eight piecies of Louis Vuitton, including hat box and vanity case! :20:

I believe that she is now an item with the hair stylist, Nicky Clarke, so at least her barnet should be well-coiffed :1:

From Wikipedia:

Personal life

Amanda was married but she divorced in 2003. She later traded in her engagement ring for an art deco diamond ring designed by famous art deco jeweller to the Queen, Harry Collins.[6]

In 2007, Amanda bought herself an apartment in the medieval town of Nardò in Apulia province, southern Italy.[7]

Amanda is engaged to Cameraman Sean McGuinness. In February 2009, Amanda gave birth to a girl, Willow Rose.

Sorry, it was Kelly Hoppen I was referring too, tho' I've just read that she's given Nicky the heave-ho.

I don't care what anyone else thinks, I liked her cases - the TSV and the smaller one on wheels I saw, didn't see any others however. When I first saw the picture on the net I wasn't too sure but they looked much better in the TV. Amanda was very good and natural, and the designs had lots of little extra's which shows she thought putting them together with tips from her travels.

I would have loved to get the set but just couldn't afford that much for cases at the moment.

I was starting to warm to the red option towards the end of the day - I do think they looked very well made and cleverly designed. Maybe they'll return with a few more colour options.

Latest posts

Back