Alpha H

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm particularly impressed that Michelle does the demo as well as the spiel - she looks very good without makeup - a testament to her range.

I think Michelle and Tom are 2 of my favourite guests. They're not shouty shouty, they don't waffle on about the ingredients as if they were chemistry professors. They just give us the info we need and explain what it does.

Tom would be an excellent beauty presenter, he'd give AY a run for her money. I could see Michelle presenting fashion - she is immaculately dressed, age appropriate but not fuddy duddy

I liked the one where Michelle was addressing the issue on the eye gel pump.

Oh I love that soft touch Liquid Gold bottle, so tactile :mysmilie_59: (It's the small things...)

I have noticed only recently that the Alpha H SPF 50 is not a moisturiser but a daily SPF and I was previously assuming that this was the Essential Moisturiser plus SPF 50 in it. Has anyone noticed this? I think that the older version was called Essential Moisturiser SPF 50

It wasn't the last drop apparently, just checked with CS and the last one is due on 18 August, right after the upcoming Alpha H August TSV

Tom Ogden is a brilliant guest and he is on salonskincare.com doing a whole hour with Debbie Greenwood

Just watching that video now, Tom is so brilliant isn't he? Such a natural.

:mysmilie_51:If you look at salonskincare.com now, you will see that all the hours recorded by "QVC" guests have been removed. It would make you wonder why??

Oh no, why would they do it anyway if it was recorded for this very purpose?

I received my last drop of the Alpha-H 3 Piece Liquid Gold Fresh Skin Anti Ageing Essentials
http://www.qvcuk.com/Alpha-H-3-Piec...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-14-_-206096
and the bottle of LG in it was the "velvety" anniversary bottle 100 ml and I was pleasantly surprised.

Can I ask was this the TSV earlier this year on Auto Delivery? How many deliveries did you have? I got 2 but was expecting 3 but when I rang QVC to ask when the 3rd was due was told there wasn't one.

Can I ask was this the TSV earlier this year on Auto Delivery? How many deliveries did you have? I got 2 but was expecting 3 but when I rang QVC to ask when the 3rd was due was told there wasn't one.

I think you are talking about this TSV Silver Fox?
http://www.qvcuk.com/Alpha-H-3-Piec...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-15-_-207513 This one was only two deliveries in total like you said.

The one that you linked was every 90 days for one year. I've just checked my account and can see that the fifth AD is awaiting stock.

Latest posts

Back