Alpha-H TSV 8/2/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting link, thanks Sazza. What do you reckon? Is it something beneficial or just time to push a new product? There have been creams around for years that combat daily pollutants and a-h themselves say that their vitamin serums work well under the higher spf moisturisers. Maybe it's useful for commuters but for me, either I am out and about and very happy with a-h factor 50, or I'm at home and don't use a sunscreen at all. I feel they've indoctrinated us so well into the urgent need for factor 50 come rain or sun that I have my doubts about this. They are straying from the core message.

I burn in a snowstorm. I used factor 50 was when I was in Alice Springs (F*** hot!!!). F30 in regular hot is fine and usually in the UK I don't use anything. I'm not a wrinkled prune and yes I think we are a bit brainwashed.

CC

I can't stick the smell of the spf ingredient they use in their spf50 moisturiser. It's loads of other products, too, not just Alpha H.

I used Olay Regenerist spf30 moisturiser in the tall red pump bottle last year. It doesn't make me feel sick like most others do. I only ever buy it when it's half-price though. I tried the Olay 7 signs spf15 my friend uses and it's in there. Annoying as it's half the price of Regenerist.

I used to love Clarins UV Plus mineral stuff but they've changed it so it doesn't sit on the skin as well as it used to. I tried the Bare Minerals version, too, as this was touted as being mineral and leaving no white cast. And it doesn't. It leaves me yellow instead!

Definitely sticking to the Olay one now... until they end up changing the formula for something cheaper :dull:

Alpha H 3 Piece Radiant Skin Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237674

Auto-Delivery Alpha H 3 Piece Radiant Skin Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239030

QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95

This three-piece skincare set from Alpha-H features iconic, bestselling Liquid Gold in a great supersize bottle, the new Essential Skin Perfecting Moisturiser SPF 15 to keep skin hydrated, smoothed and protected from UV rays, and the top-rated Balancing Cleanser. Offering a concise, effective three-step skincare routine, this fabulous Alpha-H collection is all you need for a radiant, dewy-looking complexion.

A brand new launch - Essential Skin Perfecting Moisturiser SPF 15 is a new product from Alpha-H, designed to moisturise, prime skin for make-up, and provide broad spectrum protection against UV rays. When you’re short for time and need to head out fast, it’s the perfect product to get skin prepped in a flash.

Your overnight glow - Alpha-H's hero product Liquid Gold has been formulated to help diminish the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and dullness, and encourage a more radiant looking complexion. It’s perfect if you’re looking for a professional-style resurfacing treatment you can use from the comfort of your own home.

Have it both ways - gentle yet effective, Balancing Cleaner boasts a creamy formula that works to remove mascara and other long-wearing make-up for a deep yet soothing cleanse, making it perfect for sensitive skin.

Here’s looking at you - you’ll love the sleek packaging Alpha-H are unveiling in this collection; perfect for giving your skincare stash a well-deserved update!

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection once more in 90 days, at this incredible price.

Contains:

1 x NEW Essential Skin Perfecting Moisturiser SPF 15 (50ml; full size) - this three-in-one moisturiser, SPF and make-up primer works to keep skin looking plump, hydrated and smooth, all with a soft, silky glow. Enriched with broad-spectrum UV filters and peptides
1 x Liquid Gold (200ml; supersize) - an exfoliating treatment designed to help gently slough away dead skin cells while you sleep, while also promoting a plumper and more hydrated appearance in your skin. Enriched with glycolic acid, liquorice extract and silk proteins
1 x Balancing Cleanser (185ml; full size) - a creamy cleanser formulated to help effectively remove eye make-up, plus balance the pH of your skin and leave your complexion feeling soft, supple and comfortable. With extracts of aloe vera and vitamin E

How to use:
Balancing Cleanser:

Dampen your skin and massage the cleanser in with your fingers
Remove with a warm damp sponge or cloth

Liquid Gold:

Using a cotton pad, apply onto cleansed skin and gently wipe over face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the delicate eye and lip areas
Your skin may tingle momentarily
For maximum benefit leave on overnight and do not use a night cream, but allow it to work 'uninterrupted' while you sleep
Use three nights a week, alternating with your preferred night cream

Essential Skin Perfecting Moisturiser SPF 15:

Smooth onto your complexion after your morning cleanse in light, upward strokes
Apply before make-up to help ensure a smooth, perfect base

ml for ml

1 x NEW Essential Skin Perfecting Moisturiser SPF 15 (50ml; full size) - Worth £37 cost £15.28
1 x Liquid Gold (200ml; supersize) - Worth £41 cost £16.94
1 x Balancing Cleanser (185ml; full size) - Worth £23.50 cost £9.71.
Total Worth £101.50 cost including p&p in calculations £41.93

Hmmmm, won't use the cleanser so I could sell it on but not such a high value item (selling on ebay at £11.95 for 200ml). Love the liquid gold though and I always need moisturiser. Tempted. Then again, another Decleor TSV will come around then another Molton Brown, then another Liz Earle. Where does it end?

CC

Good value. Pity about the scrimping on the size of the cleanser. Hardly seems necessary. Anyway I'm stocked up for now and there are usually good deals during the anniversary shows around May, hopefully with free postage.

Welll, as far as AH is concerned, there are only two planned TSVs this year, as Alison Young says in the video I posted.

I only want the Liquid Gold, not any of the other parts of this TSV. I don't want the hassle of trying to dispose of the other bits, so I will have to see what I can do to get just the LG.

I only want the Liquid Gold, not any of the other parts of this TSV. I don't want the hassle of trying to dispose of the other bits, so I will have to see what I can do to get just the LG.

Had a quick look on the web, no sub £40 for the 200ml size.

Lookfantastic, feelunique and others sometimes have great offers on AH.

Latest posts

Back