Alpha H TSV 15/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nope, because there is the new peeling product as BPOTM.

if you go to debbie flint's blog

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/good-ship-benefit-bumper-brow-bonanza/

& il quote what it says "Sneaky Peek Put Thursday night next week at midnight, in your diary too – if you want the Alpha-H way of fixing your issues – with the three-piece cleanse, peel and exfoliate set. It is the perfect synergy with the current pick of the month (that has free P&P – an overnight leave-on plumping, renewing sleep mask, it’s fab! Stock up whilst you can save on postage!"

if you go to debbie flint's blog

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/good-ship-benefit-bumper-brow-bonanza/

& il quote what it says "Sneaky Peek Put Thursday night next week at midnight, in your diary too – if you want the Alpha-H way of fixing your issues – with the three-piece cleanse, peel and exfoliate set. It is the perfect synergy with the current pick of the month (that has free P&P – an overnight leave-on plumping, renewing sleep mask, it’s fab! Stock up whilst you can save on postage!"

Oh, now we're getting to it .... we are only allowed to know what's in the TSV when Debbie Flint tells us. Pa-the-tic!

Just tell us what's in the **!#*! TSV for goodness' sake! You never know, people might be interested in the facts and spread the word so Alpha-H sell more when it becomes available.

No disrespect to SCW for repeating what DF says here, by the way - I'm just sick to death of the daft QVC and presenter games (in case you hadn't noticed!).

Oh, now we're getting to it .... we are only allowed to know what's in the TSV when Debbie Flint tells us. Pa-the-tic!

Just tell us what's in the **!#*! TSV for goodness' sake! You never know, people might be interested in the facts and spread the word so Alpha-H sell more when it becomes available.

No disrespect to SCW for repeating what DF says here, by the way - I'm just sick to death of the daft QVC and presenter games (in case you hadn't noticed!).
Yes, and I thought AH themselves would continue to tease...;-)

It's choice of balancing or triple action cleanser,200LG and instant facial. Tom is talking to will about it on Alpha H Facebook page.

It's choice of balancing or triple action cleanser,200LG and instant facial. Tom is talking to will about it on Alpha H Facebook page.
Thanks! :) I was hoping for a serum...
Still have enough of the cleanser and LG, don't want the Instant Facial. My money is safe.:)

Last edited:
Rubbish! Don't want or need any of those!

Ah well never mind, my money is safe!

Glad I didn't cancel my spf kit now. Mine has been dispatched. Although saying that I could've always just reordered as it's still showing as 11p postage. Rather a disappointing tsv at least I won't be spending!

It’s a good value kit for new customers but not tempting for people who were buying all along. And why no spf?
I haven’t tried Instant Facial and love Triple action cleanser, but would rather have another item in place of LG. Okay, it’s a hero product, but they don’t push it as much on Italy and Australia.

I have stocks so it's a No No for me too.I got the last Decleor TSV & love the Neroli oil & the other products are very hydrating.Then these is my last LE TSV on Auto delivery to come ( & then I keep telling myself I am buying a lot less on Q!?)

Latest posts

Back