Alpha H TSV 15/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

One bottle looks suspiciously like a supersize Liquid Gold container, nooooooooooo moooooore Liquid Golddddddddd :headbang:
I hope not. *pray*
Could also be a cleanser in a pump bottle like the balancing one they sell on their website. Plus SPF and a serum. Done.;-)

My guess is spf50+ either face of hand 100ml, 200ml choice of cleanser, 200ml LG.

I hope we find out soon because if it is a cleanser and LG I will just buy the face spf50 which is n the website and not bother with the TSV.

My guess is spf50+ either face of hand 100ml, 200ml choice of cleanser, 200ml LG.
You don't understand: no LG, please! ;-) I still have 400ml to use up, don't need more. I would very much appreciate a serum this time.

Last edited:
R

Thanks, Ani.

Am I the only one who thinks it's pathetic that they publish "teasers"? Why can't they just show us what's in the ****** set?

I agree tell us or don't tell us but maybe some like being treated like kids.

I agree tell us or don't tell us but maybe some like being treated like kids.

They (QVC and/or the brand) are trying to make it all into "an event" and create excitement and buzz by giving little sneak previews. I do want to know what's in the set but I am straightforward and more than a little cynical so where it backfires in my case is I just get really irritated by them "playing" with us and, like many on here, I foresee great disappointment if we discover it's yet more Liquid Gold.

Last time we had the triple LG TSV I thought that not many people would buy it, but it proved to be very popular.

Last time we had the triple LG TSV I thought that not many people would buy it, but it proved to be very popular.

True - I bought it myself. I only tried it for the first time at the end of last year and have literally just finished the first bottle, though, and have 4 more to go!

I have just discovered that not only do I have enough LG to last "some" time, but also the SPF 50 for the face from one of the TSVs is waiting for use in my stash.... Maybe would be stupid to go for the TSV if it contains the SPF as I haven't tried it yet and the stuff doesn't get better just waiting to be used. *gettingsensibleatlast* So no TSV for me this time I guess.

True - I bought it myself. I only tried it for the first time at the end of last year and have literally just finished the first bottle, though, and have 4 more to go!
Such a little bottle really lasts for ages, I am using the 200ml at present and it is still half full although I have been using it for months.

I use it on my legs since I have loads and it's very good and it stings badly I have to say.

Such a little bottle really lasts for ages, I am using the 200ml at present and it is still half full although I have been using it for months.

It does and I thought I was being quite generous with it when I use it.

Why are you doing this if it stings? What does it do for your legs?

It makes the skin on my legs smooth and moisturised in the morning. The sting is much less now, but was horrendous to begin with, nothing like on the face.

Latest posts

Back