Alpha-H TSV 10/1/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi I am a very very long time lurker 11 years I reckon!!.
Braving making a post please be gentle lol!.
I have tried all sorts of Alpha H products and the only one I love is the Beauty Sleep Peel in very late 30's 40 this year! and this has changed my skin in 6 weeks using twice a week.
I had Sun damage on my forehead (Gorbachev Sp? Style lol) and a very bumpy nose and this has sorted it!!.
The liquid gold I have never got on with want to scratch my face off!!.
Anyways just bracing my first post loved reading all the threads over the years and hope to join in with more chat as I don't buy from qvc anymore but my mum is still buying and gifting me bits and bob!!.

The Ren arrived today. I tried it on my face. No stinging or burning. I do have a thick skin so perhaps that is why.
I'm relieved. Now let's hope it gives you Liquid Gold results.

I'm alternating between both as I'd had a Ren mini kit for Christmas.

My lovely OH just looked up to ask why I was watching Fibby Flint as he knows I tape her (and others!) and fast-forward, did a double-take at the screen and asked if that was the stuff I use (the lip balm was on my knee as I'd just re-applied). He knows LG I use it on a 'blackhead' that recurs on his shoulder. It softens it up a treat and allows me to squeeze what looks like a lugworm mound out on a regular basis.

He just told me to order on his card as we've been really good the past year. :love:

I have tried all sorts of Alpha H products and the only one I love is the Beauty Sleep Peel in very late 30's 40 this year! and this has changed my skin in 6 weeks using twice a week.
I had Sun damage on my forehead (Gorbachev Sp? Style lol) and a very bumpy nose and this has sorted it!!.
Anyways just bracing my first post loved reading all the threads over the years and hope to join in with more chat as I don't buy from qvc anymore but my mum is still buying and gifting me bits and bob!!.
Welcome to the forum

LOL. I checked no spelling mistakes to ruin your grand entry. I’ll try your recommendation as I’ve been recently have loads of trouble with my skin though it seems to have calmed a bit in the last week or so.

Lol thank you, I do love skin care and make-up tried quite a lot of products over the years from qvc some fantastic and plenty of duds!. It was the p&p putting me off ordering in the end rather order elsewhere with next day delivery and decent promotions, but I do like to watch the beauty channel whilst I iron lol.

Thank you for the warm welcomes look forward to posting more!😀

Hiya,
How brave you are!;-) Welcome to the forum! :)

Latest posts

Back