ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alpha-H Liquid Gold 3 Piece Complexion Reboot Collection
Item Number: 245848
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.00
P&P £3.95
3 Easy Pays of £15.00

It's a brand new year! So this is the perfect time to give your beauty regime an overhaul with the Alpha-H Liquid Gold Complexion Reboot Trilogy. Featuring their hero resurfacing treatment, Liquid Gold, for a radiant-looking complexion, plus the new Liquid Gold Midnight Reboot Serum and Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream, it's the reboot your skin needs to help minimise the visible signs of ageing.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Liquid Gold Complexion Reboot Trilogy set individually from Alpha-H, you’d pay £168.89. So with our Today’s Special Value price of £45 plus P&P you’re saving £120.04.
A beauty icon - the gently exfoliating Liquid Gold helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles so you can enjoy brighter, smoother-looking skin. Aren't you curious to see why this coveted formula is just so popular?
Time for a reboot - Alpha-H has pioneered a unique combination of 14% glycolic acid with 1% granactive retinoid (a gentler form of vitamin A) to create the new Liquid Gold Midnight Reboot Serum. This power-packed blend works overnight and helps to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles as well as visibly improving skin tone, luminosity and firmness.
Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Liquid Gold Midnight Reboot Serum (50ml) - this unique combination works to resurface, reboot and renew tired, dull and prematurely ageing skin, leaving it looking brighter, more replenished and more plump
  • 1 x Liquid Gold (100ml) - a powerful revitalising lotion that helps dull, tired and more mature skin appear brighter, more toned and radiant, while working to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with 5% glycolic acid, glycerine, hydrolysed silk and liquorice root extract
  • 1 x Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream (15ml) - formulated with light-diffusing White Diamond Powder and designed to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while illuminating the delicate eye area. Enriched with peptides, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), avocado oil, silk amino acids, along with red sorrel flower extract, and cucumber seed extract
How to use:
Liquid Gold Midnight Reboot Serum:
  • In the evening apply 4 - 5 drops onto cleansed skin and massage over face, neck and decolletage in upward and outward strokes
  • Can be followed with your preferred moisturiser
  • If you’re a new or irregular user of acids and actives, start slow, using only 1 - 2 times per week
  • For experienced acid users, use every second evening
  • As this product contains active ingredients make sure to protect the skin by applying an SPF every morning
Liquid Gold:
  • Apply Liquid Gold every alternate evening after cleansing
  • Moisten a cotton pad with five drops of the solution and apply to face, neck and decolletage
  • Leave Liquid Gold to work on its own and avoid following with other serums or creams, as this may alter its efficiency
  • In the event your skin is slightly sensitive, you may apply your preferred moisturiser or serum once your skin is touch dry
  • It is normal for you to experience a tingling sensation for a few minutes after application, this will soon dissipate
Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream:
  • Apply to clean, dry skin
  • Using the cooling applicator tip, glide a small amount of cream along and around the orbital bone
  • Gently massage in an outward direction

ml for ml

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Liquid Gold Complexion Reboot Trilogy set individually from Alpha-H, you’d pay £168.89. So with our Today’s Special Value price of £45 plus P&P you’re saving £120.04.

Liquid Gold Midnight Reboot Serum (50ml) - £69.99 cost £20.28
Liquid Gold (100ml) - £39.95 cost £11.58
Liquid Gold Firming Eye Cream (15ml) - £58.95 cost £17.09

Total £168.89 cost £48.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I love Alpha-H but the problem with the eye cream is that there is some sort of reaction between the cream and the silver applicator making it go green which is really offputting!
Having looked at the reviews it's quite a common problem. Someone has also asked the question on SM and it seems they're aware of it and have changed the applicator to a white one. I notice Jill in the presentation is using one with a white applicator but the model has the old one.

I’ve gone for this.
I like a more simple routine now.
Good value for money which is always the clincher for a TSV.

Last night during the first presentation it was also said that people could receive either the eye cream with the white applicator or with the metal one.

I won't order this time as I am very sensitive to retinol and even though the kind of retinol in the serum is said to not have the side effects and be safe for sensitive skin, I am not convinced. I still have irritations in my face from my last attempt with retinol (I was not aware that the cream and serum I was using from Judith Williams contained retinol so used them daily which obviously was too much for my skin.)

Latest posts

Back