Alpha H TSV 06/10/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I cannot see this button/link...
Do you see anything you can click under the picture? Something like "comments" or "questions", etc.? The space where other people can post? Or just click on Tom's picture, that will also work.

I didn't think there would be any hints when I saw that this was the chat 'two of four', when the last one is going to be close to the TSV date and they are not likely to reveal until then.
Oh o.k., sounds logical. I didn't know that.

Well that was a bit of a let down , he didnt reveal anything and the annoying DF constantly butting in!! I think the TSV will include a supersize LG.

You mean bigger than the 200 ml? Maybe the 500 ml I am dreaming of...;-)

Supersize LG is 200 ml as far as I know but I’d rather they didn’t, I’ think that I may be pushing it with my stock being around 2 litres at the moment from various TSVs.

Yeah, I know that the 200 ml are the supersize, I was just fantasizing. :-D So maybe we get a doubleandahalfsupersize then? ;-)

Or something totally different, still a set, but w i t h o u t the LG? *Dreamsaremyreality*

Last edited:
I would like different products than what was in the last TSV, as I'm currently working my way through that and I intend to keep the auto delivery going as well.

Do you see anything you can click under the picture? Something like "comments" or "questions", etc.? The space where other people can post? Or just click on Tom's picture, that will also work.
It worked at last, thanks Ani.

Well that was a bit of a let down , he didnt reveal anything and the annoying DF constantly butting in!! I think the TSV will include a supersize LG.

Did you see that she said at least once that QVC wanted her to start doing some of these chats on their page rather than them all being on the Back To You page?

Did you see that she said at least once that QVC wanted her to start doing some of these chats on their page rather than them all being on the Back To You page?

I tried not to read anything she said tbh , i was only interested in seeing what Tom said, It does amaze me how she has all this time , i mean between being a presenter , a "Writer" (i use that term very lightly), running a dozen FB groups and popping up on various dating sites she must be run ragged. Pity she doesn't take a long holiday.

:blackcat::mysmilie_515:

No candles for me either. I do like Alpha H though. I think LG may have helped reduce a sebaceous lump under the skin.

I think LG may have helped reduce a sebaceous lump under the skin.
I also tried LG for this reason but gave up as if I don’t see a sign of improvement in a couple of days I give up. How long have you been keeping it up, if you don’t mind me asking? I have also been applying AH night serum with 15% glycolic and 1% vit A but haven’t noticed anything so far, but I applied may be once a week. I’m currently trying 1% retinol oil from another brand.

I haven’t seen this Tom’s post but very similar where he said that this TSV would be the perfect ending to the AH celebrating their Anniversary year.

Latest posts

Back