Alpha H Try me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've never used this brand, can anyone share their experiences of it good/bad/indifferent?
Thank you, DJ x

I've never used this brand, can anyone share their experiences of it good/bad/indifferent?
Thank you, DJ x

It's my staple skin care choice. I use the age delay night cream and the eye complex all the time and honestly wouldn't be without it. It's the only skin care brand that I feel really does plump my skin out. It works!

i like it. i stil have quite oily skin so dont need to use oil based skincare. cant use essential oils as they irritate my skin. alpha-h is quite active in that it keeps my skin smooth and plumped up with the added glycolic. it also helps with pigmentation. its not flowery,sweet smelling but its al i have been using for i think at least 5 years.my fav product is the reuvinating cream and the scrubs. very very good!

The only difference it made to my skin was that it burnt and my skin reacted by becoming red and iinflamed I do have sensitive skin and this was way to astringent for it.
I know plenty of fm swear by it, but definitely do a patch test first(which i didn't , but usually do) if you have sensitive skin.

Last edited:
There are several anniversary prices on the website , wont post the links as ill be moaned at but if you search for alpha h or go to web firsts there's all the new items there

I use this as my main skin care range I have extremely sensitive skin that can even react badly to hand cream or nail products if I touch my face and I have found this range a god send, I used to use some elemis products but had to be very careful as I react to all but a few of theirs I can't use Decleor or Gatineau at all, I switched after turning 40 as my skin seemed to change, get worse) and I started to have problems with elemis pcmc so had to stop using it and had no choice but to just use E45 cream which is not a long term solution for the face then thanks to QVC I saw Alpha H and took the plunge, I would never want to be without their gentle exfoliating moisturiser it's fantastic as well as their masks they are incredible, for me it's a great range

I use this as my main skin care range I have extremely sensitive skin that can even react badly to hand cream or nail products if I touch my face and I have found this range a god send, I used to use some elemis products but had to be very careful as I react to all but a few of theirs I can't use Decleor or Gatineau at all, I switched after turning 40 as my skin seemed to change, get worse) and I started to have problems with elemis pcmc so had to stop using it and had no choice but to just use E45 cream which is not a long term solution for the face then thanks to QVC I saw Alpha H and took the plunge, I would never want to be without their gentle exfoliating moisturiser it's fantastic as well as their masks they are incredible, for me it's a great range

i am the same with all the high end stuff who need to use a lot of ingredients to get the beautiful smells and textures. they irritate my skin boils, sores and itchy rashes. decleor,elemis clarins are no go for me

The promo they're running for "Alpha Haitch" is doing my head in!

But I like Liquid Gold.

Jude xx

So much for Anniversary prices, I only found one set on easy pay and P&P not reduced :(

If you search "alpha" rather than clicking on the brand link you'll find them.

Jude xx

I also have very sensitive skin can't even stand next to someone wearing strong perfume without breaking out.
what would you suggest as a starter? thanks in advance

Hi I would try balancing cleanser it's very gentle, sometimes if I'm wearing a lot of make up I'll use it twice its the only one I have tried that doesn't make my skin really badly tight after use, I started with rejuvenating cream but I found it too strong for me but not unusable, my fav is gentle exfoliating moisturiser which I think is a favourite of many I also love the age delay moisturiser, the LG smoothing & perfecting mask is just brilliant I love it! There is also a Hydrating lavender mask which is great especially for sensitive skin you really do see a difference immediately and it calms my skin down if I've dared used a foundation or hand cream my face has objected to. I do use the original liquid gold without a problem but don't use it much now, I use LG Prep & Prime a couple of nights a week which clears a little redness I have either side of my nose but not from QVC sadly.

I didn't get on with the 50 spf moisturiser at all or the LG intense night I can't use at all.

So to sum up my disorganised thoughts lol! I use Gentle Exfoliating moisturiser in the morning then in the evening alternate with that again or prep & prime (twice a week) or if I have it I replace GEM with Age Delay moisturiser in the evening.

I use Balancing Cleanser and occasionally I use either of their exfoliaters, gentle as you can exfoliate under the eyes with it as it clears out fine lines of dirt etc and micro cleanse when I need a general go, about once every week

I do patch test any glycolic items just to be sure

I've purchased 5 of 203474 today as its a cheaper way to get GEM which I would not be without.

Hope this helps

I've only used the Liquid Gold & the eye gel in the range.
Both caused my sensitive skin to react quite badly.
The eye gel made the skin all round my eyes, lids & underneath, swell up. Very puffy with serum under the skin, same reaction I've had in a bad allergic flare up.
The Liquid Gold didn't cause swelling but made my skin very red & burning.

Wow, AY actually makes pauses to let Michelle speak!!! Wow Alison, if you are reading, I'm very gratiful for this.

Latest posts

Back