Alpha-H Anniversary Shows 2016

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i will try this. i have the nightcream and i tell you this the texture is similar to the l'occitane devine cream but with better results. superdrug also do a glycolic creamy face wash also very good
Good to know and the free gift is a great size and comes nicely boxed ��

Superdrug and aldi are really giving the big brands a run for there money ��

the best scrub they ever did was a powder clay that you mixed with water. it had papaya in it as the enzyme. this was the best scrub. so gentle as it was a powder but the results were excellent

completely agree, good call
yes it is called Gentle Daily Exfoliant, freeze died Papaya, Pineapple enzymes with a liitle Kaolin and Bezonite clays
very finely milled, so gentle, as you say, probably would't even call it a scrub
i still got loads as a little goes a long way and mix it in with my cleanser of a morn,
if not too lazy
they still sell it

completely agree, good call
yes it is called Gentle Daily Exfoliant, freeze died Papaya, Pineapple enzymes with a liitle Kaolin and Bezonite clays
very finely milled, so gentle, as you say, probably would't even call it a scrub
i still got loads as a little goes a long way and mix it in with my cleanser of a morn,
if not too lazy
they still sell it

i have not seen it on qvc for years so just assumed it was not available. will hunt it down. i miss it

I'm looking forward to the 2 piece spf kit, Michelle states it's a supersize protection plus cream and I really enjoy using this cream. Hope it's a good price.
I saw this cream sold on OZ channel, it has a screw on top that I personally not keen on, surely it’s not terribly expensive to put on a flip top, even Superdrug 75p cream has it.

Alpha h fans try this from superdrug , I love it and it's on offer atm ...

http://www.superdrug.com/Skincare-O...outhful-Resurfacing-Night-Serum-50ml/p/296801
The reviews are very impressive. I’ve noticed it contains Salicylic Acid and I find it drying on the skin. Have you noticed any drying Autumn?
I have cleansing foam that contains Salicylic Acid and was recommended on here that I LOVE, but was told at a facial that my skin was dehydrated and asked what I was using, and was advised that Salicylic Acid is drying on the skin. I LOVE this foam because it cleans (washes out the pores) but had to stop using it.

i will try this. i have the nightcream and i tell you this the texture is similar to the l'occitane devine cream but with better results. superdrug also do a glycolic creamy face wash also very good
What is the night cream please? I have looked at the range Superdrug Clearly Youthful and haven't found one.

I am not amused that superdrug doesn't do international selling. With all the hints on here, I'll have to wait till the next time I am in the UK again.

i have not seen it on qvc for years so just assumed it was not available. will hunt it down. i miss it

on beauty bay, cult beauty, hqhair, treat your skin
and alpha h directly, they had a half size of it,
in the recentish 'Chose your own luxury samples/travel size offer'
it looked to me that the choice was for what AH thought were their key/best products
hence i would be surprised if it was on its way out ....

p.s. Tom once mentioned to mix it in with Balancibg Cleanser for convenience
however your mention of mixing it with water
has made me think that i may not be getting the best efficacy
as the enzymes are water activated
must be less lazy and try it as extra step for a while...

The reviews are very impressive. I’ve noticed it contains Salicylic Acid and I find it drying on the skin. Have you noticed any drying Autumn?
I have cleansing foam that contains Salicylic Acid and was recommended on here that I LOVE, but was told at a facial that my skin was dehydrated and asked what I was using, and was advised that Salicylic Acid is drying on the skin. I LOVE this foam because it cleans (washes out the pores) but had to stop using it.

I haven't noticed any drying but I don't have dry skin , I normally use the aldi caviar night cream on top.

I’ve always wanted to try this powder. I think there’s a dupe or similar in Boots, has anyone tried it? Not cheap either but cheaper than AH.

Indeed Labs Facial Powdered Exfoliator
http://www.boots.com/en/Indeed-Labs-Facial-Powdered-Exfoliator_1461294/

all roads lead to Deciem hehe
just to mention, in case not aware
Indeed Labs was Brendan's previous venture
the one he had to sign a facial product non compete for
in Boots i see them treating all 'Brendan brands' as one and the same
i see them displayed in the same place
and discounts seem to be always across Indeed Labs/Hydraluron/Hylamide

all roads lead to Deciem hehe
just to mention, in case not aware
Indeed Labs was Brendan's previous venture
the one he had to sign a facial product non compete for
in Boots i see them treating all 'Brendan brands' as one and the same
i see them displayed in the same place
and discounts seem to be always across Indeed Labs/Hydraluron/Hylamide
It won't be on deciem website would it Lilith? I’ve checked but not sure I can navigate well on it. No discount in Boots at the moment but I was sitting on my hands for years can wait until next time.

ps I’ve just re-read your post and can answer my own question – no it wouldn’t be on deciem website.

It won't be on deciem website would it Lilith? I’ve checked but not sure I can navigate well on it. No discount in Boots at the moment but I was sitting on my hands for years can wait until next time.

ps I’ve just re-read your post and can answer my own question – no it wouldn’t be on deciem website.

yep, he sold it
i am keeping an eye on Boots offers on these regularly
esp for the Hylamide SubQ serum
ideally waiting for the 1/3,off promotion
rather than the bigger outlay buy three get one free
will try to remember to mention it here if i see a promo with Indeed included

the best moisturiser ever...i do like my superdrug B.Restored though but my heart is with rejuvinating cream.
Boffy, is Superdrug B.Restored was the night cream you've mentioned earlier on this thread in conjunction with Superdrug Serum, also recommended on this thread?

Latest posts

Back