All new price drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, what a little bullshitter we have here ladies and gentlemen. Far Mani says 'this is the type of item you might find in a salon let's say but not at those salon prices'

The product? 'Our Price' was £23, any ideas? Oh you've guessed it, it's the Poundworld Macadamia Shampoo (plus the mask, which they don't sell which must cost a fortune compared to the shampoo!).

It went for £20.96 all in. I hope Price Drop goes bust, you bullshitting, shady, shocking shysters :mysmilie_51:

Our Niece is here with us now, she's 10.

You should have seen the look on her face when looking at The Village Idiot/Sam Dingle (Paul Evers).

It was one of disgust/bemusement or as we adults might say 'WTF' :mysmilie_59:

Our Niece is here with us now, she's 10.

You should have seen the look on her face when looking at The Village Idiot/Sam Dingle (Paul Evers).

It was one of disgust/bemusement or as we adults might say 'WTF' :mysmilie_59:

I watched quite a bit of him the other day, the most I've ever watched him in one go and my goodness he likes to sing. He bursts into song all the bliddy time.

I watched quite a bit of him the other day, the most I've ever watched him in one go and my goodness he likes to sing. He bursts into song all the bliddy time.

Evers is a classic example of someone who thinks he's more talented than he actually is and, because of that, deserves a stage.

Well, he's now got the stage that he thoroughly deserves.

Evers is a classic example of someone who thinks he's more talented than he actually is and because of that deserves a stage.

Well, he's now got the stage that he thoroughly deserves.

It is like he's auditioning in a way, all this dancing and singing, maybe he thinks someone is watching who'll give him his big break. I quite liked him before but he's becoming irritating.

It is like he's auditioning in a way, all this dancing and singing, maybe he thinks someone is watching who'll give him his big break. I quite liked him before but he's becoming irritating.

I don't find Lee Evans too funny personally but when the presenters introduce the Village Idiot as 'Price-Drop's Lee Evans' that must be, without any shadow of doubt, the most insulting thing anyone has ever said about Lee Evans. And that includes the time his wife said he had a grid like melted wax, on their wedding night.

Paul Evers is, at best, a 'zany' Bingo Caller. Or maybe the arse end of a Panto Horse.

I guess what i'm trying to say Momma is that he's shite. A McVities Digestive is more entertaining.

I don't find Lee Evans too funny personally but when the presenters introduce the Village Idiot as 'Price-Drop's Lee Evans' that must be, without any shadow of doubt, the most insulting thing anyone has ever said about Lee Evans. And that includes the time his wife said he had a grid like melted wax, on their wedding night.

Paul Evers is, at best, a 'zany' Bingo Caller. Or maybe the arse end of a Panto Horse.

I guess what i'm trying to say Momma is that he's shite. A McVities Digestive is more entertaining.

Oh yeah, Lee Evans without the sweat :giggle:

I bet he gets that ALL the time :smirk:

Funnily enough the only person who, as far as i'm aware, has EVER said that is the same person who said he'd been nominated for a Variety Club of Great Britain Award.

But then again this person also implies he has a female partner when in fact he's gayer than an Elton John scatter cushion collection :mysmilie_59:

Funnily enough the only person who, as far as i'm aware, has EVER said that is the same person who said he'd been nominated for a Variety Club of Great Britain Award.

But then again this person also implies he has a female partner when in fact he's gayer than an Elton John scatter cushion collection :mysmilie_59:

Talking of which, when is this new stock going to arrive?

What stock?

I am guessing they now have to rely on companies wanting to dump a load of their products for them to advertise for them, on the quick. It sounds like they're little more than middleman now just advertising for other people. It isn't that much different to ITV (well actually it is but you know what I mean).

Would you send them a load of your products without upfront payment?

What stock?

I am guessing they now have to rely on companies wanting to dump a load of their products for them to advertise for them, on the quick. It sounds like they're little more than middleman now just advertising for other people.

Would you send them a load of your products without upfront payment?

I'd send them a load of something, that's for sure. They might be able to bag it and sell it on to rose growers. :giggle:

They were clearing out the warehouse for all the new stock that was arriving. Clearance has ended, so new stock should be in.

Remember they don't lie to us.

I'd send them a load of something, that's for sure. They might be able to bag it and sell it on to rose growers. :giggle:

They were clearing out the warehouse for all the new stock that was arriving. Clearance has ended, so new stock should be in.

Remember they don't lie to us.

I can confirm that very soon I will, very publicly, be able to prove that they DO lie* to us Momma.

My word they do :mysmilie_59:

* I'll retract that. They make 'mistakes'.

I think it's highly pertinent that the production team regularly play canned laughter during a Paul Evers shift.

But of course this is a man that couldn't even add to Lisa Brash's laughs after she's just listened to lil' ol' lodger Gollum yet again going on about 'our' country home.

I believe the bosses have been watching closely and realised they need to get some more of that Lisa B top and some of the latest of the higher end of the poundland creams and depending how well todays one day special on bid does maybe a trip to some Superdrug stores to stock up with those too

I've not watched yet today so how are they doing

are we getting many wahhhhhh wahhhhh wahhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhh wahhhhhh waahhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

or is everything selling out?

are we having low quantities or are they still trying to sell 40 and 50 of things when they can't sell 10 torches at £3?

I think it's highly pertinent that the production team regularly play canned laughter during a Paul Evers shift.

Though he did make me laugh when he accidentally detached a part from a flimsy-as-hell tabletop ironing board (probably only worth £3 if that) :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back