All new price drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lisa, no matter how many times you say 'i'm loving this' you still won't make people like it.

She's like one of those smiley, smiley market researchers in your local shopping centre, the one that we all try and avoid.

Maybe this is all diversionary tactics. We're all glued to PD and have no idea what's happening on Bid! :grin:

Apparently Lisa Brash practices Buddhism.

Don't Buddhist's always refrain from lying? And I think they refrain from using intoxicants too.

Ciggies? Ale? Botox?

I've come back for a special report

they have 50 Three wise thai amulets on a plaque at £17

chances of them selling? Id say -1,000,000

edit

down to £4.72 and no interest at all

£4.02, £3.32, £2.02- 1 gone
£0.62 - 2 gone
£0.02- 3 gone
£0.01- BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME WAHHHHH WAHHH WAHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHH WAHHH WAHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited:
I've come back for a special report

they have 50 Three wise thai amulets on a plaque at £17

chances of them selling? Id say -1,000,000

I'd say that's overly confident considering.........

48 left! Wah, wahh....... They may as well see what that little shop on the Portobello road, that Lisa goes to, will take them off their hands for

I'd say that's overly confident considering.........

48 left! Wah, wahh....... They may as well see what that little shop on the Portobello road, that Lisa goes to, will take them off their hands for

You really have to wonder what the management do at this place, we can't sell 10 of the latest of the bags, or 10 magnetic torches for £3 so lets try and sell 50 of the Three wise thai amulets on a plaque for around £8 each, they are bound to sell

Last edited:
The "our price" does not help either, seeing something at £15 or £7 to start with does not make me feel I'm getting a bargain, the prices may be more realistic and dare I say honest but a £40.01 drop to £9.99 looks good a £5.01 drop to £9.99 doesn't

'Anything with Macadamia Extract in it is expensive'

It isn't in Poundworld, you lying mare.

'Anything with Macadamia Extract in it is expensive'

It isn't in Poundworld, you lying mare.

it worked though and now the management have dashed out to the localest of the pound stores to spend some of that £6 million they promised to invest

After doing a bit of reading they're basically doing "reserve auctions"

See description below, this might make some sense of what they're doing.

This is from wiki:
Reserve auction is an auction where the item for sale may not be sold if the final bid is not high enough to satisfy the seller; that is, the seller reserves the right to accept or reject the highest bid. In these cases a set 'reserve' price known to the auctioneer, but not necessarily to the bidders, may have been set, below which the item may not be sold. The reserve price may be fixed or discretionary. In the latter case, the decision to accept a bid is deferred to the auctioneer, who may accept a bid that is marginally below it. A reserve auction is safer for the seller than a no-reserve auction as they are not required to accept a low bid, but this could result in a lower final price if less interest is generated in the sale.

That was good Steve just started his shift with a dark studio with a spotlight on the floor then in a Mr Bean style opening he appears face down on the spot, look around a bit and then stands up

Thank you Mega for all your updates, very interesting as I've only been able to see a few bits of PD today, much appreciated

Well, all the people who got the actifry for £126.99 plus £7.99 P&P were "winners" according to the guy on pricedrop.

I can't help but think that the real winners are the ones who went to amazon and got it for £119.99 delivered.

They actually did two price checks. But they did them at 2 of the most expensive stores, John Lewis and Littlewoods. They will never price check amazon. Pathetic frauds.

Last edited:
Well they seem to be tweaking the format already.

As opposed to the price continually dropping until there's a 'winnner' or a 'better luck next time', they seem to be just holding the price and waiting until they've sold all their quantity. It's basically the old price-drop.

Makes sense really - the other format was crazy.

Very fitting that the are playing cowboy music. Maybe the first honest thing they have done ....

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Latest posts

Back