All new price drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

1 sold at £21. are they calling up themselves now to try and make it look exciting and in demand?

Makes you wonder if they are 'helping things along a little' behind the scenes. The viewing figures must be wretched if they can't even shift tiny quantities like this.

A few mins ago Lisa kept shouting that she didn't want to know the reserve... It took her some time to catch on that the presenters are not supposed to know....she kept saying she was on the buyers side... :headbang:

Some more facebook feedback from perfume Pete's page

I'll keep following you on Facebook Peter but, sorry, I've broken my habit of watching Bid and Price-Drop

Ditto x

Boring isn't it?!

Same here, I think they've ruined the channels so I don't watch or buy any more. None of the presenters look comfortable. They must have lost a lot of customers, me included.

tried watching the new price job about one hour ago & found it so annoying !! Won't be putting myself out to watch it again & am sure the management are breaking the law,having myself worked in Retail for 32 years !!!!
I love watching Peter on TV . When we having some more Men's Fragrances ???

some pricedrop facebook feedback - nothing new to report but on bid's there is a mixture about price drop and bid...

do you listen to your customers please bring back the old format 0n price drop and bid what you have done is not right you have upset a lot of customers

I watched Price drop for 10 minutes last night and I must be completely stupid because I don't understand it at all :(

What have they done to PriceDrop? It's awful. You think you've bought the item then they tell you 'sorry you haven't got it' because not all of them were sold or it went below the reserve price! Who thought of that great idea?

Unfortunately i still get the channels on sky but as i have no interest in it now i couldnt care less.The bargains are no longer there and the stuff you are selling now can be bought much cheaper in many stores.

enjoying new pricedrop

So only if you have a HD Freeview box can you watch Pricedrop? Unfortunately not everyone has the luxury of that. I didn't think it could get much worse and shows that customers' comments have not been listened to. As stated above you have ruined what was two very good, entertaining and unique channels. As a shopping channel, l would have thought that the bigger the audience, the better? Can l ask why the HD only decision was made Bid TV?

I don't like this new bid shop and wont be using you again after 14 years I loved bid tv but not bid shopping you have RUINED IT plz bring the old bid t.v back

I used to buy lots from both channels but don't even want to watch now as all the entertainment's gone and can only watch on the main tv in the house

A few mins ago Lisa kept shouting that she didn't want to know the reserve... It took her some time to catch on that the presenters are not supposed to know....she kept saying she was on the buyers side... :headbang:

Oh Kathy, Lisa is always on the buyers side.

And she always says it how it is.

£35 for a boxx buckle detail satchel bag
40 available - seriously? you can't sell 10 of things

29 left at £3.60

14 left at £2.81

12 left at £2.79

BUT
WAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME

Last edited:
Brash puts me in mind of a rookie 18-30 Rep trying to whip up excitement with a group of conservative 70 year old's from Uzbekistan.

It's seriously painful to watch.

Now we have the higher of the end of the bags in the latest of those Thomas Calvi tote bags, not only in the colour of those rich berries, not only with the front pocket, not only with the ohhhhhhh they are selling

£26
6 available
£24.80- 2 left
£19.67 1 left
and omg

WE HAVE A WINNNNNNNEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR at £19.30

£35 for a box buckle detail satchel bag
40 available - seriously? you can't sell 10 of things

29 left at £3.60

14 left at £2.81

12 left at £2.79

BUT
WAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME

So 28 potential buyers mightily pissed off at one fell swoop. Talk about contempt for your customer base !

Oh Kathy, Lisa is always on the buyers side.

And she always says it how it is.

I must have lost the plot.... all the other presenters keep telling us that they don't know the reserve price...not that I have seen anything that I would want to buy.....

I must have lost the plot.... all the other presenters keep telling us that they don't know the reserve price...not that I have seen anything that I would want to buy.....

They say they don't know but they seem to sense, when the price goes down, that there is no way in hell the buyers lounge are gonna be happy

They seem to visibly deflate

They say they don't know but they seem to sense, when the price goes down, that there is no way in hell the buyers lounge are gonna be happy

They seem to visibly deflate

Rather like Chef Rodney's Soufflé :mysmilie_59:

I'm going to make this my last live drop coverage for now because some poor people will be coming on seeing 20 pages to read and lose the will to live

The ankle boots not only with the buckle detail Now our Sabina loves a buckle especially on a belt, these boots are not only in the richer of the greens, not only in a size 6
£26
12 available

£11.74 - 1 person is eagerly sat in the buyers lounge getting ready......... for another wahh wahhh wahh wahhhhhhhhhhhh slap in the face

£9.49, £8.59. £7.99, £6.59, £4.79, £3.39, £1.49, £0.09 - 2 sold

£0.03 - 3 sold but you know what happened next at ome

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stirling work, Mega...what a surprise, another loser ! Now let's get that lounge cleared... :mysmilie_14:

Glad you enjoyed my coverage Goodluckifyageddit

I can't see us doing this for much longer

lol the ballerina pumps in the size 8 didn't sell either

or

the mirror plated crystal heart pendant dropping from £8 to £1.45 not 1 of the 8 even had a lounger, dropped to £0.05 and 1 sold oh dear, 1p and closes up back to the warehouse they go

or

the latest of the £7 London treasures blue bracelet...10 available

£4.95 - 3 gone

£0.05 - no more interest

"I'm really surprised you guys are not loving this, people have been saying we loved the rising price auctions, this is a version of that"

The larger of the pink and white bauble rings sold for £1.24 - what have they done to this once great channel, sad to see it like this

its time to board up and go home this is pathetic

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back