All new price drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That has to be the lowest point so far failing to sell 20 packs of 2 carrier bag handles for £1

Paul looked pretty peed off and took a big drink of water

Those carrier bag handles used to be sold before Christmas by Bod on a recorded segment for a tenner ++

Loving all the wah wahh wahhh wahhhhhhhhhhh s :giggle: sorry, shouldn't laugh :mysmilie_17:

next up ladies we have the boots in a size 6.5, if your anything else then better luck next time wahhhh wahhh wahhh wahhhhhhhhh :p

If I'm honest though I very much doubt even the 6.5 ladies will secure this either so a complete waste of time

£26
10 available

£21.21 - no interest so far
£11.71 - 2 sold
£9.08, £8.18, £7.18, £6.33, £5.98 WAHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This new format is the worst business idea since Ratner went on TV to say his jewellery was rubbish.

In one fell swoop they have taken away their phone revenue and cut their sales in half.

Can you imagine the meeting?

"We are 60 million quid in debt and almost in administration. Any ideas for breathing new life into these channels?"

"I have an idea, lets change things so that for half the day we pay expensive broadcast costs and pay a presenter, but don't sell anything."

Hands free LED magnifiers 2pk
£14.00
4 available

£9.55, £8.65, £8.10 - oh 2 go

2 left

£6.00 - SOLD we have a winnnnnnnnnerrrrrrrrrrrrr

That's the camera guy getting some wages today then too, doing great now

here we go

back nodger massager
£30
10 available

£13.47 and finally someone enters the waiting room to see if their card will be lighter later on

£11.92 another "sells"

£10.12 - 3 gone

£8.32 - 4 gone

£6.52 - 6 gone

£5.27 oh no wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This Back Nodger Massager is a new low. Could have been worse - when I first glanced at the screen I read Todger Massager:mysmilie_19:

Lisa B is in the building now this should be entertaining if nothing else, has she come down ont megabus?

Paul looks ready to head home, can't blame him

next up is size 12 clothing, we all know the larger of the ladies watch this, can it sell out, hmmmmm i'm not so sure

They should knock up some cheap animation of the buyers entering the "lounge", then being herded out by a couple of beefy bouncers when they don't get anywhere with their bids. Then a loud alarm could play with the words "ACCESS DENIED" flashing on the screen.:mysmilie_59:

2pc jumper dress with leggings in size 12 - seriously, who runs this channel we want the larger of the 20's to the 22's to maybe the 26's

£30
12 available

£17.57 - 1 person enters the possible winners lounge

£12.60, £11.70, £10.70, £9.55, £8.50, £7.60, £6.30, £4.40, £2.70, 2 people are in the lounge

£0.90

£0.10 - 8 left

£0.01 - 6 left

wahhhhhh wahhhhhhh wahhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

and Lisa who has come all that way ont megabus has had her first loser, (I await your replies as I have a feeling some of you won't agree)

2pc jumper dress with leggings in size 12 - seriously, who runs this channel we want the larger of the 20's to the 22's to maybe the 26's

£30
12 available

£17.57 - 1 person enters the possible winners lounge

£12.60, £11.70, £10.70, £9.55, £8.50, £7.60, £6.30, £4.40, £2.70, 2 people are in the lounge

£0.90

£0.10 - 8 left

£0.01 - 7 left

wahhhhhh wahhhhhhh wahhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

and Lisa who has come all that way ont megabus has had her first loser, (I await your replies as I have a feeling some of you won't agree)

And she dosen't seem to understand the rules either. They hadn't sold anywhere near all the Jumper and Leggings set and yet she still, with much trepidation (well as much as her paralysed face can muster anyway) asked whether it's a winner or a loser.

Silly moo.

wow that top £24 sold at £23.26 with 7 available - I guess the "price dropper" in the gallery will also be getting paid something today too

Last edited:
OHHHHH NOOOOOOO
back to size 12 :O linen mix casual trousers
£21
10 available

1 sold at £21. are they calling up themselves now to try and make it look exciting and in demand?

£12.88, £9.98 - 2 "sold"

£9.18 - another gone

£8.80, £2.90, £2.70- another gone

£2.47, £2.35 BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME

WAHHHHHHHH WAHHHH WAHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Latest posts

Back