All new price drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You know what your problem is Mega? You're too picky :mysmilie_14:

I have evidence Wirral

Ladies watch £83 - ended at £9.76 - 0 sold - better luck next time
Rosa Benini bag £20 ended at 9.62 - We have a winner
2pc bird hanging plaques £20 - ended at £7.02 - 3 sold but better luck next time
2pk gold elephants £21 - ended at £9.09 - we have a winner
catch the light vase £63 - at £27.99 no interest - at £10.63 better luck next time wah wah wahh wahhhhhhhhhh
buddah figurines £12 - you guessed it better luck next time wah wah wahh wahhhhhhhhh

all those had statements like
we need x number of heroes to join you
we need team work here
You have secured your place now we need x number to have your same taste/ eye for a bargain

I have evidence Wirral

Ladies watch £83 - ended at £9.76 - 0 sold - better luck next time
Rosa Benini bag £20 ended at 9.62 - We have a winner
2pc bird hanging plaques £20 - ended at £7.02 - 3 sold but better luck next time
2pk gold elephants £21 - ended at £9.09 - we have a winner
catch the light vase £63 - at £27.99 no interest - at £10.63 better luck next time wah wah wahh wahhhhhhhhhh
buddah figurines £12 - you guessed it better luck next time wah wah wahh wahhhhhhhhh

all those had statements like
we need x number of heroes to join you
we need team work here
You have secured your place now we need x number to have your same taste/ eye for a bargain

The Village Idiot sounds more like a presenter drumming up support on Children In Need than a Shopping Channel.

It really is pathetic yet strangely compelling but sadly for them for none of the right reasons :mysmilie_59:

Another I liked was " I want you to get in early and secure your place, trust me you will get a great price"

waterfall coat didn't sell in the larger of the 22's either

Last edited:
Another I liked was " I want you to get in early and secure your place, trust me you will get a great price"

I think even Evers is embarrassed by this and that must surely take a lot, he just rather abruptly stopped his dance and quite possibly because he knows full well that this format is going nowhere. The awkwardness was palpable.

Dance or no dance the awful Donkey Jacket didn't sell and I rather suspect he knew it wouldn't.

HOLD ON
I think we have a winner here that £11 magnetic torch is back, sold for 1p last night

after what seemed like years it locked out at £3.42 with 4 left, wahhhhh wahhhh wahh wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

what a joke

Last edited:
This channel is like pulling teeth now. Cringeworthy sales pitches. I have no idea how this is going to make money when they only seem to sell 10-20 items in an hour when they have to pay presenter, camera, producer and electricity etc.

WINNER - Bathroom Scales

But with a quantity of just 5 it's hardly raking it in is it?

Pack of 2 carrier bag handles
£5
20 available

this has to sell out at ome its gotta

edit
at £2.22 they still have 12 left

at £1.00 they have 8 left

plunges to 1p then they had 2 left lol

1 week later wahhh wahhh wahh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

seems silly to lose out on £7.99 p&p for the sake of another 99p off the price

Last edited:
Can this channel get any naffer?!

Sure it can.

Bring on The Gollum

VileGollum.jpg

That has to be the lowest point so far failing to sell 20 packs of 2 carrier bag handles for £1

Paul looked pretty peed off and took a big drink of water

I just watched three minutes of the dopey looking guy flogging the shopping bag handles. In the absence of anything else to say, he started shouting "Stop falling!" to the onscreen purple arrow. And somehow (because I don't understand these snazzy, modern game shows) nobody could buy them after all. So, um, kind of a waste of ten minutes' air time, no? I still can't believe what an almighty mess this is. The desperation is palpable (and hilarious...)

next up we have the latest of the boxx tote bags with the larger of the patent trim
£35
15 available
5 "sold by £25.00

looking promising on this 1

SOLD OUT at £22.51 WE HAVE A WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Looks like Paul will be getting more than 1% of his wages today

Evers really is like one of the first tranche of acts on Britain's Got Talent, he's absolutely dire.

He's not even up to the standards of Crackerjack in 1973.

now we have the latest of the disability aids in the form of a shower stool, not only with the adjustable height, not only in the snow white, not only with the rubberised feet, not only with the holes to just drain away the water, not only with the handles to make getting up easier and safer, not only to lower you down in a slow but safe style, not only in the curve seat which will look stunning in the corner when not in use, a real design feature, Our bet would love that at ome in our bathroom

oh sorry wrong channel

£34
15 available
1 gone at £18.42
4 gone at £12.51
9 left as the price plummets to £9, £8.06, £7.71 and wahhh wahh wahh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh better luck next time

Now when we have this on I love this its the HoMedics Shiatsu massage chair, It just pummels and penetrates deep ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh (I've got to do something to stop me being bored stiff watching this)
I love it when Peter Simon has these type of things on bid, the faces he pulls are hilarious and scary at the same time

£86
10 Available

I very much doubt this will sell out

Now when we have this on I love this its the HoMedics Shiatsu massage chair, It just pummels and penetrates deep ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh (I've got to do something to stop me being bored stiff watching this)
I love it when Peter Simon has these type of things on bid, the faces he pulls are hilarious and scary at the same time

£86
10 Available

I very much doubt this will sell out

And a tenner delivery.

BOD was being, in my opinion, deliberately disingenuous last night. He was saying items are 'dispatched' in 2 days, which is fine. What he didn't say is that their actual delivery is up to 14 days.

£47.64 and the first person is the waiting area will they be a winner?

£45.44 and the second person joins them

£42.59 now its a 3sum

£41.14 4 are now in wow

BUT we need 6 more come on be a hero at ome and lock it or lose it as Far would say

we have 1 hero which takes it to 5 left at £39.99

£38.63 we have another hero

4 remain

£38.00 another hero joins the team

3 remain

2 remain

1 left we need a herooooooooooo

and we have sold out omg we have a winneeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at £38 + £9.99 p&p

Latest posts

Back