All about pets hour today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hell no! People who dress up their dogs piss me off, unless it is because the dog gets cold

My labs are way too cool for that bullshit

Close coated breeds like whippets need a good warm coat in winter, but the only ones who benefit from the silly ones that serve no good purpose are the ones selling them.

Hell no! People who dress up their dogs piss me off, unless it is because the dog gets cold

I hated the idea, but in icy winter conditions, Lulu was shivering with cold and reluctant to go out. And as she loves her walks, that was a worry. She has a very short coat, like plush, and comes from Sicily so I suppose a British winter was a bit much.

I hated the idea, but in icy winter conditions, Lulu was shivering with cold and reluctant to go out. And as she loves her walks, that was a worry. She has a very short coat, like plush, and comes from Sicily so I suppose a British winter was a bit much.

Understandable when it's done for warmth, like with Lulu. I think a lot of people just do it for showing-off purposes, though. What next? A goldfish in a trilby? lol

Latest posts

Back