All about pets hour today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatsinaname

Registered Shopper
Ok, own up, who's buying the Mr Men T shirt for their doggie today? :52:

I don't have a dog (I would like one but it would get lonely while I'm at work) but if I did I'm not sure I'd be tempted to buy it a T shirt, although I might think about a leopard print lead... :D

I have a cat and was wondering if he'd take to one of those t-shirts. I think not!! He's only just got used to his furminator!

I brought my Staffi a t-shirt ages ago put it on him and he couldnt walk it was that tight lmao so that went in the bin lol

My son suddenly wants a cat, I'm thinking about it for later in the year after we've been on holiday. I don't think my son would be impressed if I wanted to dress it up! :)

Don't think the cat would be too pleased either. Tried to put santa hat on mine once to take his picture to make a card. He nearly clawed me to death!! He spent the rest of the day sulking and wouldn't come near me for a week!

I have three cats and a loopy labrador. Firstly, those little t-shirts wouldn't fit my girl and second, she wouldn't be too pleased about wearing it either. She prefers to be covered in mud and running around like a maniac. My cats would probably be sick on them. One of my eldest cats, who died earlier this year, was very fond of "piddling" on my Mother-in-laws shoes and throwing up on her clothes...whilst they were still in her bag.

I do have the furminator, and to my complete surprise when I received it, it worked a treat! I combed a small dog out of my Lab!! My male cat likes it too - he just lays there purring while clouds of black fluff are floating all over the room.

MY lab cross would not stay still to have a shirt put on , not that I would get hime.It is bad enough getting his lead on when he is hyped up knowing he is going for a walk.

I used to dress up my siamese cat on a few occasions. Although she had a very difficult character and would object to anything you wanted her to do, she really didn't mind me putting on a doll dress, bless her. She looke so ladylike; we had this very old posh chair, and only when she was wearing the dress, she would go and sit on this throne!!
This brings back old memories, as she is already long gone to join her friends at the rainbow bridge, she was such a great cat ...:CAT:

I got Lulu ( a.k.a. Lucrezia Borgia) a coat to wear in the winter, as she is a Cirneco dell'Etna, a Mediterranean dog with thin skin and is very susceptible to the cold.

I never thought I'd have a dog that needed to wear clothes! Cocker spaniels are much better covered.

The first one was a bit big...

CIMG0272_edited.jpg

...but the second one is much smarter.

CIMG0281.jpg

When she sees it, she knows it means a walk, and goes berserk.

I got Lulu ( a.k.a. Lucrezia Borgia) a coat to wear in the winter, as she is a Cirneco dell'Etna, a Mediterranean dog with thin skin and is very susceptible to the cold.

I never thought I'd have a dog that needed to wear clothes! Cocker spaniels are much better covered.

The first one was a bit big...

CIMG0272_edited.jpg

...but the second one is much smarter.

CIMG0281.jpg

When she sees it, she knows it means a walk, and goes berserk.

She's gorgeous, love the big ears.

I couldn't believe it when I saw the sonic toothbrush for dogs. I normally give the dog one of those special dental chews.

Dogs shouldn't be forced into clothes like Barbie dolls. It does make me wonder if it's a way for their owners to get attention

I don't agree with dressing your pets up. I have boxers, and they don't even wear coats - they have their own natural fur coats!

Last edited:
shortcake i have a staffie too:60::60::60: heres to staffies, she would refuse a coat or tee shirt, i just spoke to her and she said, look mummy, mother nature blessed me with a lush and glossy brindle fur coat, if it aint broke don't fix it

shortcake i have a staffie too:60::60::60: heres to staffies, she would refuse a coat or tee shirt, i just spoke to her and she said, look mummy, mother nature blessed me with a lush and glossy brindle fur coat, if it aint broke don't fix it
Hi iamasmall and shortcake, I have a staffie too, no need for the furminator.:21:

lol@staffies who ever it was said they were like humans in dog clothes were so right, i have a little pug too, they sooo love each other

What about those stoopid expensive sticky sheets for getting hair off things ???? good grief :eek:

lol@staffies who ever it was said they were like humans in dog clothes were so right, i have a little pug too, they sooo love each other

Awww i love pug's too , i think mine is that spoilt he wouldn't like sharing me he think's am his bit*h as it is lol
They are fab dog's so loving and great with kids

Latest posts

Back