Alison Young's watch ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wrongsideof40

Registered Shopper
Just watching the Judith Williams repeat hour. Does anyone know what range or the item number of the white strapped watch that Alison is wearing? I have seen other presenters wearing it as well. I'm hoping it's going to be a TSV , but I don't think we have one coming up apart from skagen but it doesn't look like a skagen.
Thanks in advance :handshake:

I think its her own watch and not a QVC item, she does not wear QVC jewellery unless a TSV is coming up and all the presenters wear items. Well there is her own diamonique ring of course.

Way back Alison used to wear Tiffany jewellery expensive stuff, I remember the bracelet in white and yellow gold well.

This watch looks a bit like a Klaus Kobac design, QVC did used to sell the range.
Or a JLO one, can't see if bling on it or not sure?

Kathy Taylor has been wearing a white quite sporty, possibly ceramic style watch. No idea if it's the same one.

I have a Klaus Kobec pink watch. It's a fab watch. Clearly well made with lovely twinkly diamonds as hour markers. They were well priced on QVC. I don't think QVC sell them any more.

Kathy Taylor has been wearing a white quite sporty, possibly ceramic style watch. No idea if it's the same one.

I have a Klaus Kobec pink watch. It's a fab watch. Clearly well made with lovely twinkly diamonds as hour markers. They were well priced on QVC. I don't think QVC sell them any more.

I noticed Kathy's watch the other day. I think that was a gossip watch. Alisons had a leather strap and a bigger face. I probably won't be able to afford it anyway.

I think its her own watch and not a QVC item she does not wear QVC jewellery unless a TSV is coming up and all the presenters wear items. Well there is her own diamonique ring of course.

Way back Alison used to wear Tiffany jewellery expensive stuff, I remember the bracelet in white and yellow gold well.

This watch looks a bit like a Klaus Kobac design, QVC did used to sell the range.
Or a JLO one, can't see if bling on it or not sure?

You were right donna . She had it on this afternoon so I rang and asked , they said it was not a QVC item. It's a shame because I really liked it. :sad:

thanks tinkerbelle, i really like that watch. i think i have found a new entry on my birthday wish list

I have three Klaus Kobac retro tank dial watches, black, blue and pink. I got all mine from ebay brand new, for around the £40 mark not all at the same time. Even registered them with KK, actually thought they must be fake and was waiting for a reply from KK saying so. But no they are all the real thing.

I often see Klaus Kobec watches when pressing my nose against the chic little jewellery shops in posh London hotels. I bought my watch from the website for something like £59 and I'd seen it a few days earlier in a hotel in Victoria priced at nearly £200!!

Latest posts

Back