Alison Young's husband

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:lol:, and you didn't even draw attention to my terrible spelling! But I really couldn't bear thinking about that before breakfast. :)

Does that mean that AY is officially a WAG?

Is that WAG spelt with an H??

:lol:, and you didn't even draw attention to my terrible spelling! But I really couldn't bear thinking about that before breakfast. :)

Does that mean that AY is officially a WAG?

I think I'm right that saying that Alison was once on one of those quizzes with Anne Robinson and Philip Schofield where they do a general knowledge quiz and for a bit of fun they pit different professions. hobbies etc against oneanother. Can't remember what it was, anyone AY was in the Wag group. I'm pretty sure someone on here saw her on it and posted about it.

She mentioned just recently that she is not married. I think it was to the woman who does the Veronese Jewellery.

Julia always used to speak of "my other half", I have never heard her call him her husband and she has often said she wasn't married. She does, however, make much of how long they have been together... it's one of the things that has amused me over the years! :20:

A few years ago ITV had a programme on footballers wives and Alison was on that.

i know ali was married to a footballer [ didnt know he has gone on to pastures new ie a trainer ] but she did a afew weeks ago say her hubby was beautiful.....fab he may be & toy boy he may be....ruggedly handsome he may be but beautiful he aint [ IMHO as you guys say ] .......they had him on qvc when she was having her 'hen night' prior to the BIG DAY & he was a little sheepish.....i think she more than strokes his over large ego...

i know ali was married to a footballer [ didnt know he has gone on to pastures new ie a trainer ] but she did a afew weeks ago say her hubby was beautiful.....fab he may be & toy boy he may be....ruggedly handsome he may be but beautiful he aint [ IMHO as you guys say ] .......they had him on qvc when she was having her 'hen night' prior to the BIG DAY & he was a little sheepish.....i think she more than strokes his over large ego...

I'm sure there's a rude retort to that remark, but I'll let someone else on the forum make it. ;)

i know ali was married to a footballer [ didnt know he has gone on to pastures new ie a trainer ].

According to football records etc he is 37 which would make him at the older end of footballers now, so I'm not shocked at all that he has moved on.

I'm sure there's a rude retort to that remark, but I'll let someone else on the forum make it. ;)

ohhhhhhh dear :1:.....im red faced now re reading that.......i meant she strokes his big ego & NOTHING ELSE............tut tut

you lot are incorrigible.....:21:......what are you like.......im off to dig myself into ebay whilst i still can.........i didnt mean to get lynched......
BUT as im down in this big hole ......think on this...she sells us things to get ALL wrinkles out from frown lines to everything else........im now in australia so going now :30:

There has to be some compensation for literally living with her :rolleyes:

I do have to confess that I don't have an interest in beauty products, so I don't get to see this particular presenter on a regular basis, although the times I have seen and heard her (which tend to be during the Thornton's Chocolate hours or if her program follows a DIY/Electronic Gadgets hour or a show that involves one of the attractive lady presenters), I have managed to base an opinion and that is to say that I think you are being a little unfair here.

Although I do tend to find Alison's voice a little screechy and slightly grating on my ears, one can not deny that Alison is an intelligent lady who has vast knowledge about her profession and wasn't her show voted the most popular on QVC, in a recent poll? So she is obviously doing something right. I do believe, as people, we tend to be a little too quick to find fault and reluctant to find the positives that go with the negatives and hence why I added a little balance.

Latest posts

Back