Alison Young's Front Teeth???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Could it be something to do with her thyroid issues? I've had an unfortunate and very embarrassing yellowing of my teeth since my thyroid went wonky, which I'm told is probably related. I've not seen or noticed what's up with Alison's teeth myself so no idea what it actually looks like.

Could it be something to do with her thyroid issues? I've had an unfortunate and very embarrassing yellowing of my teeth since my thyroid went wonky, which I'm told is probably related. I've not seen or noticed what's up with Alison's teeth myself so no idea what it actually looks like.

It was not yellowing but as I said originally as she was wearing bright red lipstick and I thought she had got it on her teeth. The teeth are very dark on that side, thinking about it almost like rotted teeth(you know the Jeremy Kyle guests look).

No mention of any accidents as she will usually do. If caps very easy for the dentist to put temps on while the proper ones being made I imagine(same way they do crowns), and since she was appearing on live TV if it was me I would have died at people noticing. And wearing bright red lipstick did not help at all.

i am not sure why she wasn't wearing it. but she certainly usually has a cap. she had these marks on her teeth years ago when she walked into a thorntons hours and stole a load of chocolate...

I agree that a presenter should look well turned out when on TV. However teeth can be awkward beggars.

Having just spent hours, and a fortune, at the dentist in the last few weeks, and being in so much pain at one stage that I would have taken ANYTHING if offered, I can sympathise if she does have genuine problems. Mine was a non-visible back tooth, but if anyone had commented on its appearance before the final treatment, I would have decked them :cheeky:

Perhaps she is in the 'middle' of treatment??

It's pobably a veneer that's dropped off. They typically grind down the surface of the tooth before the veneer is affixed, so if it drops off it looks really manky. Happened to me once. Alison may have swallowed the blessed thing - as I did! - and be awaiting its reappearance down t'other end. In a beauty expert kind of way, of course.....

It's pobably a veneer that's dropped off. They typically grind down the surface of the tooth before the veneer is affixed, so if it drops off it looks really manky. Happened to me once. Alison may have swallowed the blessed thing - as I did! - and be awaiting its reappearance down t'other end. In a beauty expert kind of way, of course.....
That would be the "literal bottom area" I presume?

Aagghhhhh teeth ...I had a hard baked piece of pasta and cracked a bottom front tooth ....really miffed me ...luckily so far the bonding material dentist used is working but I'm so wary still....so much trouble since hitting the pause ...(meno)
I feel for Alison ...literally ...( i do really ) ....

I hope not to recycle it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mysmilie_19:

Teeth very self aware as they are on show for all to see. That is why when I first spotted it and thought lipstick and why the hell is no one telling her!

It was not yellowing but as I said originally as she was wearing bright red lipstick and I thought she had got it on her teeth. The teeth are very dark on that side, thinking about it almost like rotted teeth(you know the Jeremy Kyle guests look).

No mention of any accidents as she will usually do. If caps very easy for the dentist to put temps on while the proper ones being made I imagine(same way they do crowns), and since she was appearing on live TV if it was me I would have died at people noticing. And wearing bright red lipstick did not help at all.

Dentist once told me that if you lose a veneer the tooth can look discoloured.

Latest posts

Back