Alison Keenan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I correspond with Ali via her QVC blog regularly and, despite her illness, she updates her blog quite frequently, unlike some of the other QVC presenters. Ironically, we would all understand if she didn't bother writing a blog at all but, by so doing, she has proven that she does value us, both as QVC customers and 'fans' who support her. She is a true professional who has been dealt a hard blow, more than she deserved. I have also been ill in hospital with a long term medical condition, and Ali was concerned about me. It is extremely humbling; at least I expect these setbacks, as I have experienced them since birth, and know how to deal with them. Cancer is a whole different ball game, and is an affliction one would not wish on one's worst enemy.
It is great to see Ali back on our screens. Even if, unlike myself, you are not an Ali K fan compare her with the new presenters (Carmel and Anna) and her talents become blatantly evident.
Keep well, Ali.

Alison's diction and command of English puts her light years ahead of the new and not so (bran) new presenters and I wish there were more like her. Really pleased to see her doing her stuff on screen and hope she has a blast this Christmas.

Latest posts

Back