Ali Young ……. looking good!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sydney Starlett

Registered Shopper
Well done Ali girl! She's got it together for once. Fitted dress thats not too tight but gives her shape and the dark green colour is fab oh her! Hair freshly coloured looking shiny and no silly hairpiece on top instead a chic little undo. And even the make-up is not as disco ball shiny as usual!! You go miss Ali.

I caught her last night on the BE show. The makeup was soft and natural, the hair up in a casual do and she looked good. Well apart of when I caught sight of the knees in the short dress, knee length and she would have been perfect.

Crumbs, tune into the Daniel Sandler hour now to see the opposite.

I like Ali, but how can one person working in the image industry get it so wrong on so many occasions?

Last edited:
Crumbs, tune into the Daniel Sandler hour now to see the opposite.

I like Ali, but how can one person working in the image industry get it so wrong on so many occasions?

Blimey, WHAT is that eye make up about? Except when she is in close up it just look like solid black circles drawn on. DS just said you are rocking those smokey eyes but I do not think anything that unsubtle could be called smokey! Deffo something for night time only, or perhaps for goths in the day. I too thought she looked good last night so was amazed by today's look.

She has just said DS did it to demo the strongest possible look with his black eye shadow quad. Scandal at midnight" Scandal at lunchtime too! Too dark for her so not a good demo.

She looked like the McDonald's Hamburglar :mysmilie_59:

Alison Young.jpg

I didn't see the video mentioned but am just watching the rodial hour and was thinking how nice she looks, hair tied back, nice dress (for her) and he make up looks nice, they were selling the 'foundation' type product but only in 2 colours

She had the hair piece thing on top as well.

I cannot see AY sitting there quietly whilst that was done to her. Daniel must have had a fake mirror in the dressing room. Oh and no way would anyone but a model going down the runway in a fashion show wear anything like that dark on their eyes. You see it for impact in photos or runway shows.

Latest posts

Back