Ali Y on Leighton Denny 5-6pm yesterday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well no one can tell how a thread will pan out so you do have to read each post.
We all have different views and those who think that some of the presenters are given a hard time are entitled to say so, as are the posters who have a go at them.

Exactly!! If you're allowed to comment, I'm also equally allowed to voice my opinion.

Funny how it's the ones that leave the nasty negative comments about the presenters that have commented on this thread.

As I have said before comments will be made about presenters/guests as they are all part of shopping telly, there will be positive and negative comments, that is life.

Absolutely but it does seem that some people really detest certain presenters yet watch all their shows! Very odd!

Exactly!! If you're allowed to comment, I'm also equally allowed to voice my opinion.

Funny how it's the ones that leave the nasty negative comments about the presenters that have commented on this thread.

You don't say to whom you are referring but for the record, I haven't left any nasty negative comments about any presenter. ( I reserve the right to leave a negative one though!)

I certainly haven't called anyone a 'childcatcher' or tw*t........... :devil:

Latest posts

Back