Ali Keenan's hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
In light of Ali's recent grave health issues, is she still wearing hair pieces, only I think her hair is fabulous, whatever style she wears it in. I particularly love it when she wears it up, and no matter how hard I try, I can never achieve the same 'look', because my hair is so fine.

Her hair is a great colour at the moment, when she first came back I thought it was an awful brassy colour and the style wasn't great either - I thought it made her look the double of Christine Hamilton.

If it's her own hair she is very lucky to have it come back so thick. I had chemo around the same time as her and my hair is no where near as thick as it was.

This is why I'm asking Poppy, as to whether it IS her own hair. Carrie Gracie, the lovely newsreader on BBC News, also had chemo, but has retained her very short and choppy hairstyle.

Ali's hair looks fabulous now and she isn't letting it get too long either which can be extra ageing in middle age imho.

I don't actually know, but I remember reading somewhere her hair grew back wavy or curly after the treatment, which I think happens to a few people. So if it is a wavy style it may be real.

I must be the odd one out but I thought her hair much better in that short choppy style although I agree the colour needed a bit of tweeking.

It looks ok up but shen she wears it down it is very frumpy and adds years on to her. She is very good looking for her age but must say she could go a bit easier on the tan real or otherwise.

I must be the odd one out but I thought her hair much better in that short choppy style although I agree the colour needed a bit of tweeking.

It looks ok up but shen she wears it down it is very frumpy and adds years on to her. She is very good looking for her age but must say she could go a bit easier on the tan real or otherwise.

I agree, long hair does nothing for her IMO. She has the perfect shape face for a short, choppy haircut.

I'm afraid I don't like her hair longer at all . I think she looks lovely with short hair or with it up . it really suits her face . Sorry Ali .

Didn't care for it short, it's better long. I don't think women of a certain age have to have their hair shorn. It all depends on the condition of their hair, the shape of their face and their bone structure. It's so old-fashioned to think women ought to get it cut short once they go past 30 or 40. Besides her current style is short by many people's standards. She looked good on the Lola Rose show but I don't get people's obsession about tanning, whether in the sun or from a bottle. Now that's ageing.

Regardless of length she needs a hairstyle with some sophistication to it.

Didn't care for it short, it's better long. I don't think women of a certain age have to have their hair shorn. It all depends on the condition of their hair, the shape of their face and their bone structure. It's so old-fashioned to think women ought to get it cut short once they go past 30 or 40. Besides her current style is short by many people's standards. She looked good on the Lola Rose show but I don't get people's obsession about tanning, whether in the sun or from a bottle. Now that's ageing.
It's not the lenght as such it is the style which is so old fashioned. It reminds me of those ladies who go to the hairdresser once a week for a roller job to last them all week. I am 62 which is at least 15 yrs on A. and I wouldn't be seen dead in that hair. So 70's and that is where it should stay.

Latest posts

Back