Alexis!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
What on earth is she wearing? It looks almost indecent. She does seem to like her short skirts.

Yes. I very nearly posted a new thread about the same thing. It was horrible, some black fringed thing. What on earth was it? I noticed she ended up with a towel covering herself up .Had a little laugh to myself.

Ooh. Shame I missed that! Maybe she got in a lather over her thoapth and mistook her belt for a skirt?

I'm always puzzled by the towel-skirt coverup.

I mean
You know you are going on telly.
You know the camera views you at 45 degrees from an angle that shows your whole body.
You chose to wear a skirt so short that, for decency, you cover your lap with a towel.

Why!?!

Isn't it a pretty obvious idea to wear trousers or a long enough skirt that you can sit comfortably, relax and get on with your presentation...?

Didn't notice the skirt, too busy looking at the greasy looking hair, turned over within 1 minute

Maybe that was her Pochahontas outfit ready for a hot valentine date after the show ?

I am sure she is acutely aware of how her apparel does / does not cover. In my opinion, she should dress modestly. She doesn't have to be frumpy or unattractive, just discreet, it looks much classier. She has done this before, there was an advert for L'Occitane last year with Alexis in a chair, very mini skirt and legs crossed. I thought then that she was projecting the wrong image, somebody really should request that she dress more modestly.

Inge

I have been told there are 'speciality' websites that concentrate on shopping channel presenters 'cleavage flashes' and 'up-skirts'. I believe JR is up on that list and Claire Sutton for the leg flashes.:mysmilie_13:
Oddly, the 'gentleman's favourite' is JR doing her pilates. I dont think I've ever seen that to know why.

Last edited:
I didn't see yesterday's L'Occitane show, but I have or recorded so I definitely need to find time to see it now. lol!

Maybe they're vieing with each other to be mentioned on this forum that I found when searching for the other site mentioned above. I'm sure there are loads of these sites out there. I've obviously underestimated the importance of the male response and QVC haven't. Although these boys don't seem to have bought anything...

I have been told there are 'speciality' websites that concentrate on shopping channel presenters 'cleavage flashes' and 'up-skirts'. I believe JR is up on that list and Claire Sutton for the leg flashes.:mysmilie_13:
Oddly, the 'gentleman's favourite' is JR doing her pilates. I dont think I've ever seen that to know why.

Crikey!!! I hope I never stumble across one!

Maybe they're vieing with each other to be mentioned on this forum that I found when searching for the other site mentioned above. I'm sure there are loads of these sites out there. I've obviously underestimated the importance of the male response and QVC haven't. Although these boys don't seem to have bought anything...

:mysmilie_466:
Yes indeed. This is an aspect of QVC that had never before crossed my mind.
Which just goes to show how naive I must be!

Oh goodness.. that site is scary!
Now I realise why JR is more often seen with high neck tops these days - she must have realised she was being cleavage followed by these nerds

Last edited:
Just watched the L'Occitane show from Monday & I must say Alexis looked lovely. Her hair looked good & hee outfit was nice.

I like Alexis, but she didn't look good on that Valentine's Day show.

Alexis does annoy me sometimes with her "amazing value" claims but at least she is a good advert for the brand, unlike Fiona Brackenbury, Keeley or the perricone woman who are bad adverts for the brands they are fronting. Alexis is a really good looking woman.

Alexis does annoy me sometimes with her "amazing value" claims

Yeah I know. I agree. Although it would be amazing value if the p&p was cheaper than it is. I hate the way they (all presenters & guests) use the price to work out value & then add p&p on. I however, like most people I would imagine, add both together & work it out that way.

Latest posts

Back