Alexis from L'occitane

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NIKKID

Registered Shopper
Is it just me or are those eyebrows something else!! Good looking woman but i cant stop staring at them!

I noticed them too and think she has been very overhanded with her eyebrow pencil. They are almost as bad as the tattooed eyebrows that some celebrities seem obsessed with nowadays. Her hair doesn't do anything for her tied up like that.

A couple months ago I noticed them and sure enough one of the presenters mentioned to her how nice her eyebrows were looking....................she replied she'd just started to do them as she never used to bother!!!!

They looked a little too low, but they're not the worst I've seen by a long chalk. (crikey that's possibly the most positive thing I've ever said about Alexis...I must be softening with age!)

I saw her the other day and thought exactly the same thing. Either she's revitabrow'd to within an inch of her life or been too heavy handed with the pencil.

I think she'd run out of eyebrow pencil having washed it off with thoapth so she reached for a marker pen and smudged two dainty little caterpillars above her eyes!

I think she is using Revitabrow on them, because I'm sure I remember her putting it on Facebook as a New Years resolution or something like that.

I think she is using Revitabrow on them, because I'm sure I remember her putting it on Facebook as a New Years resolution or something like that.
Good grief if that is how your eyebrows end up looking after 8 months of using Revitabrow I will save my money and buy a marker pen at a fraction of the cost to "improve" my eyebrows.

Well however bad they seemed to some, they were as nothing compared to Sara Griffiths'.

who can refuse a freebie revitabrow even though you have perfectly adequate meditteranean heritage brows

Didn't look. I can't watch Alexis so I don't watch L'Occitane even though I like the brand. She seems to live in some parallel world where everyone spends hours in the shower and has several downstairs cloakrooms in which to put their expensive handwash. I've got a very small bathroom with dog hairs in the bath :mysmilie_1: Well where else would I wash him?

CC

Didn't look. I can't watch Alexis so I don't watch L'Occitane even though I like the brand. She seems to live in some parallel world where everyone spends hours in the shower and has several downstairs cloakrooms in which to put their expensive handwash. I've got a very small bathroom with dog hairs in the bath :mysmilie_1: Well where else would I wash him?

CC

Have to agree about Alexis always mentioning her numerous amount of Cloakrooms. and how she always goes to a GFS house and they dont have Loccitane and who shocked she islol

Well she better not come to mine as there isn't a drop of L'occitaine to be seen. In fact if she saw that there wasn't one bottle/tube of Q "designer" beauty brands in the single small bathroom she may have to be resuscitated.

Locitanne soaps are gorgeous but I will use Bayliss and Harding ...lasts forever an doesn't seem to dry my hands out ...they'd are some great prices for it and the bottles are getting a little quirky edge to them ;0) ......the last for ages ...there is four of us still at home ....

Latest posts

Back