A'kin anniversary prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hiya lovelies! :hi: :flower:

We had a bit of non A'kin related excitement here today. My lovely hubby (who was made redundant last Christmas) got a job today!

:sun: :grin: :clapping: :whew2: :song: :rock: :muscle: :ninja: :star: :glass: :cake: :bow: :beer: :clapping: :grin: :sun:

So he whisked me out to celebrate and I watched the 7pm A'kin hour on sky + a little while ago.

I was good - but I'm peed off about it if that makes sense! I really want A'kin Cellular Radiance Serum. I've talked myself out of it twice, and put myself on waitlist for it twice so I may just go ahead and order one and have done!

But another little voice in my head says that if I can just hold on a few more days I will have done what I promised and I'll feel really good about myself so I'm grumbling away to myself about it and I've got a face like a slapped bottom. I haven't yet crumbled.

I want the shower gel and the haircare in the pumps too! :D

Fantastic news LA. Congrats to husband on the job front. I would say that in light of the good news you are allowed some treats. On the other hand the prices weren't that great so maybe you can hold out till the end of the month.:whew2:

Hi Cupcake....is the rosehip oil used in the same way as the decleor arromessences??

thank you xx

I *think* so but not 100% sure as I can't use Decleor. I do warm the oil between my fingertips like the Fiona does though, then rub it into my skin (which I dampen first), then use my face cream or sunscreen over the top.

Congrats LA! I was underwhelmned by the 2 shows and baffled at some of the prices. Went to another site and picked up a lovely set for £20 and free p+p, included fs shower gel, hand cream and lip balm, travel sizes of cleanser and moisturiser, a free handcream and 2 free samples.

Congrats LA! I was underwhelmned by the 2 shows and baffled at some of the prices. Went to another site and picked up a lovely set for £20 and free p+p, included fs shower gel, hand cream and lip balm, travel sizes of cleanser and moisturiser, a free handcream and 2 free samples.

Ooh, what was the website and set please? This sounds like fab value :wave2:

*goes to check mypure in case that's the site*

Tx

RedT it was MyPure and the kit is called Cleanse and Nourish. I also bought a night cream (at 20% off), so got the free hand cream, but everyone gets to choose 2 samples free. HTH.

Yep, found it thanks! I'm SOOO tempted but as I got a set of THREE shower gels from QVC the other day I reckon I should hold off A'kin for a bit. It is a very good deal though....haha! Maybe if it's still on there on payday next week....

Tx

Thank you for all the good wishes my lovelies!
:heart: :star: :flower: :clapping: :sun: :clapping: :flower: :star: :heart:

I'v decided to wait out my sentence ;) and then treat myself to all my A'kin needs from mypure next week.

Given the relative delivery times between QVC and mypure I'll probably get the stuff sooner that way anyway! :grin: (Plus freebies! :rock: Yay! :D)

this is fantastic news, L'Ak. congratulations! i am so happy for you and your hubby!!

:heart:ws:heart: xxxxxxxxx

Thank you honeybunny! :flower: :heart:

Loving the "Yeah Considerably" in your title! :up2: :grin:

Latest posts

Back