AK frozen forehead?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missshopalot

Registered Shopper
Watching Alison Keenan on the Tova hour I have become mesmerised by her static eyebrows and forehead. :mysmilie_506:
She has her fringe draped across but I am convinced she has a forehead full of botox... Is this a new thing for her, I've never noticed it before?

Yes I think she's been over indulging with bertie botox and it's all the more bizarre to compare when the camera pans down to the crepey neck and leather look chest.

I think so too and posted as much a few weeks ago. Her cheeks seem to be incredibly smooth and plump too. Whatever floats your boat I suppose. I like Ali, I think she is very attractive, but I wouldn't go down the botox/surgery road meself and can't really understand those who do. But hey ho! :giggle:

See what you mean. AK's forehead doen't move much does it :giggle: Shes on with Tova again. Plastic surgery plus Botox but I do find Tova stunning.

Can't find out her age. Her husband is in his nineties so I would reckon she must be in her seventies. Apparently she won't reveal her age.

Last edited:
well according to wiki, she was born November 1941 so that would make her 68, obviously botox and face lifts work cos she doesnt look it thats for sure! whereas AK must be in her what 50's and looks older than Tova. maybe its american botox vs british botox! lol

I think shes a very elegant lady. Always dressed lovely & seems a really lovely person . But I just don't like her perfume at all.

I really like AK - she is a very articulate, intelligent and likeable presenter. I bet you could go out with her and have a thoroughly enjoyable lunch. I also think she has a fabulous figure. However, she has overdone the tanning. It is such a shame. I think she is aware she has damaged her skin (I bet AY has given her a few dressing downs) and now she is trying to repair the damage. Unfortunately the botox and fillers aren't doing the trick.
In contrast, Tova's skin is amazing. I think she has kept out of the sun and had a very good dermatologist/surgeon.
We should all learn from this.

Surprised so many like AK. We have always felt she's a hard faced moo and her voice is very sharp and 'snappy'. Each to their own of course. I wish Tova would go back to the wig she used to wear as I feel this one makes her look a little silly.

I really like AK - she is a very articulate, intelligent and likeable presenter. I bet you could go out with her and have a thoroughly enjoyable lunch. I also think she has a fabulous figure. However, she has overdone the tanning. It is such a shame. I think she is aware she has damaged her skin (I bet AY has given her a few dressing downs) and now she is trying to repair the damage. Unfortunately the botox and fillers aren't doing the trick.
In contrast, Tova's skin is amazing. I think she has kept out of the sun and had a very good dermatologist/surgeon.
We should all learn from this.

I agree - I like AK too but she is in danger of starting to look ridiculous if she keeps up with the botox and fillers. It doesn't do her any favours especially when her neck and chest are so crepey in comparison to her smooth, stretched looking face. As far as I know she is only 49 or 50 and her skin looks much worse than Tova's. Although who would stand up to scrutiny against Tova as she look wonderful for her age. If she has had any work done, it is very subtle and she obviously looks after her skin as her neck looks tons better than AK's.

sorry for the duplication Capirossi :blush:. I do like AK, she is one of the better ones but I do agree, she has gone OTT with the tanning and seems to be well on the way to liver-spot hell. I also agree with the comments about Tova, she does look good for her (mystery) age and is a good advert for staying out of the sun (and using the best surgeons Bev Hills has to offer probably!) :grin:

Just checked out the Keenan brow and it does look out of sync with the rest of her. As for Tova, gorgeous as she is, I truly thought that with the amount of work she has clearly had (expensively and very well) done, she must be a lot older than 68. Perhaps she has told one or two teensy weensy stories about her date of birth - she wouldn't be the first hollywood grand dame to do so after all.

Just checked out the Keenan brow and it does look out of sync with the rest of her. As for Tova, gorgeous as she is, I truly thought that with the amount of work she has clearly had (expensively and very well) done, she must be a lot older than 68. Perhaps she has told one or two teensy weensy stories about her date of birth - she wouldn't be the first hollywood grand dame to do so after all.

yeah I always take wiki info with a pinch of salt anyway! lol lets face it having money keeps you pretty young anyway, even if you dont get surgery you can still get acess to the best of the best skincare and cant imagine she's had to scrub the kitchen after a hard day either! lol dont get my wrong though she is a lovely woman.

There's been a lot of speculation about Tova's age over the years - nobody really knows :smirk: I reckon she is well into her seventies. She does look elegant but it's a lot of smoke and mirrors :wait: I bet if you saw her in the cold light of day without the wig and slap you would hardly recognise her - tho' can't imagine anyone would ever see her au naturel!

Its a very good wig as well. i really thought that was he own hair & that she likely brought her own stylist over with her. I've heard she stays at the Ritz. She had that funny straight do a while back & you could tell that was a wig.

Wonder what her own hair is like?

There's been a lot of speculation about Tova's age over the years - nobody really knows :smirk: I reckon she is well into her seventies. She does look elegant but it's a lot of smoke and mirrors :wait: I bet if you saw her in the cold light of day without the wig and slap you would hardly recognise her - tho' can't imagine anyone would ever see her au naturel!

She's Ernie's fifth wife and he's 93. Woman normally marry someone a couple of years older than them, so my money's on her being 89 - 91.:happy:

I found that she's supposed to be 68 too BUT she must be older than that! Her hubs is 93, 25 years older than her if she is ONLY 68. :sweat:

Hang about, just read something that says she's 82! Tova that is, not Alison!

Last edited:
AK mentioned a few weeks back that she was going to be 50 this year. I remember as I was surprised that she was younger than Kathy and Debbie G - I thought she was more Julia and Ann's age i.e. mid 50s.

As for Tova, methinks a case for carbon dating....

well according to wiki, she was born November 1941 so that would make her 68, obviously botox and face lifts work cos she doesnt look it thats for sure! whereas AK must be in her what 50's and looks older than Tova. maybe its american botox vs british botox! lol

I must say that I'm quite shocked. I thought Tova was much older than 68. Her neck and hands look really old. I know a few ladies of the same age who haven't had anything done cosmetically, and they look much younger than Tova.

Last edited:
Its a very good wig as well. i really thought that was he own hair & that she likely brought her own stylist over with her. I've heard she stays at the Ritz. She had that funny straight do a while back & you could tell that was a wig.

Wonder what her own hair is like?

Tova admits that her own hair is very thin and in poor condition. This is due to chemo, as she had breast cancer quite a few years ago.

AK mentioned a few weeks back that she was going to be 50 this year. I remember as I was surprised that she was younger than Kathy and Debbie G - I thought she was more Julia and Ann's age i.e. mid 50s.

As for Tova, methinks a case for carbon dating....

I have never heard the expression "carbon dating"?

Latest posts

Back