Again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm looking for a hot air bloon
smiliehotairballoon.gif

I'm really hoping for a craft blockbuster weekend soon, alsong with a kaftan, I'm sooo jealous of Mrs J's range that I feel a need to have some myself.

Long shot, but what I'd really like is a carpet shampooer - preferably one from a brand that Queen Victoria had in her palaces. It must be able to suck raw egg, curdled yoghurt and flat coke out of a manky piece of beige carpet, as well as getting red wine, lager and custard out of steps, which are also covered in said manky beige carpet. Not only that, but it has to tackle that age old problem of getting unusually large paw prints out of patterned lino - the type of paw prints that were last seen on a woolly mammoth. I'd preferably like it to come with a very small and ultimately expensive bottle of formula...is it possible? Could it happen? :D

I've put the set of three insulated dishes on to my wish list but I can't imagine they'll be on AGAIN.

I've put the set of three insulated dishes on to my wish list but I can't imagine they'll be on AGAIN.

I bought those as the nice man said they were selling fast and I'd miss out.

This thread is so funny...lol!

Latest posts

Back