Adrienne Cleasby

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
Thought she had gone but there she was last night in midnight hour with her coat hangers. Apparently was she a Home Economics teacher? Imagine her being a really strict teacher, the type of HE teacher who gives detentions for forgeting your apron!!

gosh haven't seen her for ages. i think she was somebody else i had to mute.

Don't know why, but i could never warm to her, she was like a whirlwind with a voice that went right through you

I was channel flicking earlier today and noticed she was on and thought I hadn't seen her for ages!

My cookery teacher just used to whip her tea towel around your head if you spoke or found out you had forgotten an item for the class, those were the days!!

My cookery teacher just used to whip her tea towel around your head if you spoke or found out you had forgotten an item for the class, those were the days!!

No longer allwed as childrens lives could be endangered by the out of control cloth

She's all business and doesn't seem to want anything else (including social niceties) to get in the way of delivering her speech as part of her demonstration. Now that could be because she's not comfortable in the spotlight, she's a bit nervous and doesn't want to forget her lines? Julian is generally pretty good with her.

Im sure she's a nice lady but I don't enjoy her presentations personally...

Latest posts

Back