Acer C720 11.6" Chromebook TSV 01/02/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Acer C720 tsv.

Apparently, the 32SSD version is only available at QVC. This does not afford us the luxury, consequently, of being able to do a price comparison. The 16SSD is available for just under £200. Personally, storage isn't too important to me, so the only reason I would go for this, would be for the 30 day MBG. QVC is using this 'exclusivity' thing, to allow them to give us 'free' a case and a hdmi lead, yet charge us a not - so - great tsv price. And the QVC price is £290, again not very good vfm, imo.
Was looking forward to this, but expected the price to be on the high side and thought they would throw in a 'package', thus allowing them to up the price. Don't think I'll be going for it.

Apparently, the 32SSD version is only available at QVC. This does not afford us the luxury, consequently, of being able to do a price comparison. The 16SSD is available for just under £200. Personally, storage isn't too important to me, so the only reason I would go for this, would be for the 30 day MBG. QVC is using this 'exclusivity' thing, to allow them to give us 'free' a case and a hdmi lead, yet charge us a not - so - great tsv price. And the QVC price is £290, again not very good vfm, imo.
Was looking forward to this, but expected the price to be on the high side and thought they would throw in a 'package', thus allowing them to up the price. Don't think I'll be going for it.

I can only speak for myself but i'm tired of these TSV's with so called 'added value' that when you break it down isn't 'added value' at all. It's merely added cost and more often than not I simply wouldn't want the 'added value' items, I just want the main product.

It's becoming all too predictable and therefore for me unpurchaseble (I made that word up!).:mysmilie_14:

It makes me wonder if they are scared of selling an item on it's own because a price check (if available) would reveal it's overpriced, the 1st gen iPad mini most certainly was as are the Kitchen Aid Mixers!

they make to much of these added items an hdmi lead can be bought for a few pounds for goodness sake

Lee kept saying just put everything into the cloud eg 20,000 songs, then you can listen via wifi.

But he does not say you need fast wifi/internet and no limit.

I have 1/2 mbs speed, so can't watch any videos over the web. And my monthly allowance is only 10GB, and a high def movie would take 5 of these!

I am sure putting all my music up to the cloud would exceed my monthly limit, then it costs £5-30 for every extra 5GB.

would take days to upload all your content they don't mention that do they ?

better off with a netbook IMO

I thought Chrome books were not on-trend (to coin a QVC phrase).

I think they will go the way the netbook went.

Latest posts

Back