Acer Aspire E5 AMD A8 Laptop TSV 06/06/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Acer E5 Laptop with AMD A8 Quad Core Processor, 8GB Ram & 1TB HDD
Item Number: 506810
P&P: £9.95

15.6" QVC Price: £409.00 Todays Special Value Price £379.98

17.3" QVC Price: £463.00 Todays Special Value Price £429.96

This multi-tasking Acer Aspire E5 laptop comes in a choice of 15.6" or 17.3" screen sizes and features the new AMD A8 quad-core processor to handle all your daily tasks, 8GB RAM, a huge 1TB hard drive, and the clever Windows 8.1 operating system which puts all your favourite content right where you want it. With its slim and portable design, this all-round, everyday laptop is a smart combination of power, performance and great multimedia enjoyment the whole family can enjoy at home or on the go.

The very latest just for you - this laptop features Acer’s brand new E5 chassis and QVC are one of the first retailers to stock it. You’ll also be getting AMD’s brand new A8 processor so you can enjoy the very latest in technology too.

A size to suit your personal needs - choose your screen size according to how you want to use your new Acer E5. The 15.6" offers a more versatile and portable computing experience, whilst the 17.3" gives a true desktop experience.

Experience the Windows 8.1 operating system - Windows 8.1 puts your favourite apps and programs all in one place. The new colourful Start screen also has tiles which are updated in real time to show you the latest information from your contacts and apps.

Power and performance - whatever you're doing, you can expect performance you can rely on thanks to the latest AMD A8 quad-core processor. It's perfect for keeping things moving while you churn through essays, chat to friends and stream music. You can take your whole media collection wherever you go, too, thanks to a 1TB hard drive that has plenty of room for files, software, music, videos and more.

Fantastic visuals - view your content in sharp, smooth detail with the HD LED backlit LCD glare screen that produces vivid colours ideal for watching movies. You can also enjoy watching content on a High Definition TV or projector by connecting an HDMI cable (sold separately) between your laptop and the screen.

A secure backup system - as well as being able to play DVDs and CDs, the optical drive can create M-DISCs which securely store your documents, media, photos and more for up to 1000 years before degrading. The discs are resistant to heat, humidity and light and cannot be accidentally overwritten or corrupted - ensuring complete long-term security.

Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Screen-mounted HD webcam and speakers
Enjoy up to four hours of battery life (depending on usage)
Multi-gesture Precision touch pad and full-sized chiclet keyboard for improved accuracy and speed
Transfer files up to 10 times faster with the super-speed USB 3.0

What's in the box?

Acer Aspire E5 laptop in Black
AC power adaptor
Four-cell lithium ion polymer battery
Acer International Travellers Warranty booklet
Set up guide

Added value:

Panda Internet Security 2015 for one PC for one year

Technical specifications:

Operating system: Windows 8.1 with Bing (64-bit edition)
Display: HD LED backlit LCD Glare - choice of 15.6" or 17.3"
Resolution: 15.6": 1366p x 768p or 17.3": 1600p x 900p
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Processor: AMD A8-7410 Quad Core Accelerated Processor (up to 2.5GHz)
Graphics: AMD Radeon R5 Graphics
Memory: 8GB DDR3 RAM
Hard disk drive: 1TB 5400rpm
Optical drive: DVD-Super 8x Multi DL Drive
Webcam: Acer Webcam with 1280 x 720 resolution
Sound: two built-in stereo speakers
Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.0
Battery: 4-cell lithium-ion - up to four hours
Dimensions: (W x D x H) 15.6": 38.1cm x 25.6cm x 29.2cm (15"x 10.1" x 11.5") or 17.3": 42.3cm x 28.1cm x 31.6cm (16.7"x 11.1" x 12.4")
Weight: 15.6": 2.4kg or 17.3": 3kg

Input/output:

2 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HDMI
1 x multi-in-1 card reader
1 x VGA
1 x RJ-45
1 x 3.5mm audio jack
1 x DC-in jack

Behind the brand
Since its founding in 1976, Acer has been breaking down boundaries between people and technology, providing brilliant devices at every price range. Striving to design environmentally friendly products at a high quality you can always rely on, Acer continue to be a much-loved computing brand for good reason.

Direct despatch: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK mainland and Northern Ireland only

All measurements are approximate

I am fed up of seeing/hearing the well travelled guest....he really grates on me.....Having said that he did manage to sell me click free years ago. I think like RJ he is on the box much too regular...or maybe I am getting less tolerant ...LOL

I cant take my eyes off his poncy haircut - it distracts too much from the product. We're 'conditioned' to seeing women with all manner of hairstyles, but its a step too far when the fellas are trying to compete ! -

I cant take my eyes off his poncy haircut - it distracts too much from the product. We're 'conditioned' to seeing women with all manner of hairstyles, but its a step too far when the fellas are trying to compete ! -

I get distracted by his eyes. I think I heard them saying on one of the Revitalash shows that he's using it. It's either that or guyliner and mascara.

Fair enough if he wants to do it, and maybe he's been doing it for years - but it's no longer subtle and natural looking.

I read many years back that Michael Caine confirmed he either dyes his eyelashes or uses mascara - otherwise his blond lashes would get lost.

Please don't think I'm having a dig, here, but why are some people obsessed with Lee's hair? You know what they - who actually are "they"? - say : bad publicity is better than no publicity.

I'm not 'obsessed' with his hair, but it was hardly discreet ! it stood on its own in a bouffant style about 5" high and qualified for its own aircraft landing light !

I'm not 'obsessed' with his hair, but it was hardly discreet ! it stood on its own in a bouffant style about 5" high and qualified for its own aircraft landing light !

I wasn't referring to you, Brissles. There have been many references to his hair, is what I meant.

Latest posts

Back