Absolutely priceless Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DebraJane

Registered Shopper
Just been watching Sooty and Sweep on QVC - so funny, I think Q have found a natural presenter in Sweep and Im sure many will love Sooty as the strong and silent one lol. Charlie the stuffed dummy said that in Sweep as presenter Q has never made more sense - you said it mate ...lol

LOL
I love the Sooty. Takes me back to when I was 5 and went to see a show at a theatre. At the end of the show children were invited to go up and sing their favourite Xmas Carol and the winner would get a sooty or a sweep. I didnt win and have never forgotton it as I thought I should have won, ha ha. Im 51 now and STILL I want a sooty, :giggle:

Last edited:
I am watching, love it, they were favourites of mine as a kid!!

Nice one Reflexgirl.
......and tonight Sweep is modelling Kim & Co.......hence the higher price lol...

I loved Sooty and Sweep when I was a child. And Soo too. Sweep was so naughty, but cute. I loved Basil Brush too. Now, he would make a great qvc presenter, especially if he had Mr Derek with him.

OMG No! - Huge improvement, but I don't want to be watching all day everyday!

Just caught the end of it, Charlie fits in so well! lol!

But just imagine it Frazzled, no need to hit the mute button with Sooty presenting
:mysmilie_483:

I loved Sooty and Sweep when I was a child. And Soo too. Sweep was so naughty, but cute. I loved Basil Brush too. Now, he would make a great qvc presenter, especially if he had Mr Derek with him.

I have a Basil Brush! Still in my toy box in the loft. He was quite big and was exactly the same as Mr Derek's!! I loved him!!

I'm thinking 'Spit the Dog' with Rod Hull's Emu presenting Spanx lol ... can just imagine Emu peeking to see what's going on underneath lol

I think Sooty and Sweep should be signed up asap - imagine puppet versions of the real presenters. I think Miss Piggy could be AY. Suggestions welcomed......

EMU with JF would be hilarious. Chasing her round the desk and wrestling her to the floor a la Michael Parkinson show. Old JF wouldn`t know what had hit her !

Latest posts

Back