Abby Ultrasun

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
I find her soooo irritating and her paired with JF is unbearable.

To me she always looks a mess, like she's got ready in five minutes, and to think I almost bought that maxi dress a few weeks ago in M&S when they had 20% off all dresses.

I know only too well that sun protection is crucial, my Dad having recently had major surgery on his head due to skin cancer, but is anyone really going to apply it every day in the UK? It hasn't stopped raining for months!!!

TK Maxx often have loads of Ultrasun BTW.

I can't stand the way she makes out she invented Ultrasun.
Errr, no you didn't love. You just bought the rights to sell it. Hardly the same thing is it?

I hate the way she preaches at you.
We all know about the dangers of too much sun, but the way she acts, you'd think she'd found a cure for cancer.

I really dislike Keeley from Elemis, but I'd rather listen to her spouting rubbish than listen to Abby for 5 minutes.

Its like the salesman for Decleor, the promos make me feel he's a one-man band over here and that he owns the brand, but obviously not and there's this whole corporation behind him, but when he's sat outside a little cafe in the sunshine tapping on his laptop, you'd think there was only him and that was it !

it's the ad that annoys me, when she says "Ultrasun - for him, for them, for you" in a smug super-wife and earth-mother voice. I don't have a him or them and no doubt a psychoanalyst would have a name for how the ad makes me feel !.

it's the ad that annoys me, when she says "Ultrasun - for him, for them, for you" in a smug super-wife and earth-mother voice. I don't have a him or them and no doubt a psychoanalyst would have a name for how the ad makes me feel !.

Yes I know what you mean ERICS MUM. Is this stuff only for use on husband, wife and 2.4 children living in a semi-detached house?

I can't abide the woman, so I haven't tuned in to watch her. I used the Ultrasun on holiday abroad a couple of weeks ago (Factor 30) and I burnt...maybe I should have applied it every couple of hours like ordinary sun cream.

She is super-hard sell.

Last night JF'S asked a sensible question about what order to apply it in if you're using skin care (old chestnut). Abbie gave a half arsed answer which she never finished before spiralling off into "I just wasn't everyone to know this is the LAST TSV because it's summer now blah blah..."

Reign it in Miss Desperate. You're looking silly.

She didn't particularly bother me when she was only on once in a blue moon, but now she seems to be a permanent fixture she just comes across as a haridan in a maxi-dress and cheap beads - can't stand her :grin:

And don't forget her hair! Or am I getting obsessed? She must be worth squillions but still can't apparently afford a hairdressing appointment, and can't do it herself. Don't QVC have staff to help?
And another thing....... if anyone else tells me they "want me to" I will explode - I decide what I do thanks.
Same dress, same neclace, same messy hair, same clowns makeup, same windmill arms ......GO AWAY
I changed channels. It's good to share:talking:

Prime example of a little miss nobody who gets a taste for the limelight. Bet she's a nightmare at home.

Has gotten far too big for her boots. I hate the preaching too 'I won't you to' umm hello I am big and ugly enough to decide for myself thank you.

I just didn't put QVC on today except for a few minutes of crafts as I didn't want to see her at all. It has to be bad for me to miss my QVC fix!

When she starts speaking about Ultrasun, it like no one is gonna stop me until i finish, so weve all listened to her, this month
and last month when she was Beauty product of the month", and weve all had enough of her and her ulstrasun, so she can go
of into the sunshine and use her product, and test it for us. Dont believe all that once a day, not at all, let her be our tester

Latest posts

Back