A sign to display on your door for QVC customers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
tumblr_kr6oinnJFD1qzmlf6o1_500.gif

This is my GENUINE sign that I put on my door when I'm expecting a delivery or collection.

The actual sign is properly formatted (centred print etc) which I can't do here, and laminated to protect the paper from the weather. - - - - - - - - - -

DELIVERY
or
COLLECTION

I am in but may take a while to answer door.

Please wait and keep ringing the bell.

I have a proper typed and laminated sign stuck to my door which says please leave all parcels next door. My elderly neighbours are always in when I am at work and actually like having them delivered as they get to 'chat' to the delivery people LOL

Not much chance of any sign working here my big red " please close the gate" sign is ignored daily!
To be fair I have only ever had one card through the door when I was actually in

I too made my own sign for the rear window of my car, after I had 2 speeding offences within 6 months ........................

PLEASE PASS
I HAVE 6 POINTS

It never failed to get me "tooted" when cars passed me !!!!!

My mum has a sign saying "NO ****** PIZZA FLYERS".

I've tried to get her to take the swearing out of it but she's her ****** son's mother init.

My MIL has a sign on her door re the programme Neighbours. It says "Do Not Disturb on Pain of Death". She means it too!!

Latest posts

Back