A QVC crush

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nailprincess

Registered Shopper
Blame it on the hormones (I'm currently scoffing a packet of Jaffa Cakes as we speak) but I'm thinking Andrew Bagley is a bit easy on the eye at the moment.

Makes a change for me as I usually like my crushes rough and ready, think Rhod Gilbert, James Dean Bradfield etc

Right I'm off for a cold shower.....:giggle:

I find his voice very soothing. I'd like him to read me bedtime stories to get me off to sleep.

Blame it on the hormones (I'm currently scoffing a packet of Jaffa Cakes as we speak) but I'm thinking Andrew Bagley is a bit easy on the eye at the moment.

Makes a change for me as I usually like my crushes rough and ready, think Rhod Gilbert, James Dean Bradfield etc

Right I'm off for a cold shower.....:giggle:

Are you sure that no one has 'spiked' your Jaffa Cakes?:giggle:

I love Andrew as well even without the jaffa Cakes :wink:

And how very clever of AY to work out that if you actually unscrew the Melatogenine Eye Futur Plus Concentrate & use an actual cotton bud you can get an actual extra months supply out of it.:sad::mysmilie_490:

when he smiles broadly you'll see that he has no side teeth. their all at the front. like a horse.

when he smiles broadly you'll see that he has no side teeth. their all at the front. like a horse.
I've noticed that with quite a few people lately, it's as if they have the front few veneered and don't bother with the rest. Or can't afford the rest.

You are a wicked bear! :rock:

Oh knickers. I was trying to quote Burlz but clearly buggered it up lol

Last edited:
Cold shower taken, maybe I should stick to my, and I quote (hubby's words not mine) 'rough South Walian' crushes :heart:. No offence intended!!!:giggle:

Latest posts

Back