A note to Q, I am a grown woman.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When people say that 50 is the new 30 and 60 is the new 40 there is something in it. In 2 months I am 60 but I don't think I act it. I go weight training and do Zumba with girls who are 30 and do a lot of exercise to keep my muscle tone. I have always been strong and want to keep my muscles as long as possible. I also drive a small red sports car and a motorbike in the Summer and a 4x4 in the Winter and can dance all night if I want to. I also don't have a single grey hair and my teeth are all my own.

I think we should all appreciate the choices we have now as 30 years ago I could have been sitting in my twin set, brogues and tweed skirt planning my next visit to the hairdresser for my blue rinse.

I suppose what I am saying is nowadays everyone seems ultra critical of everyone and everything. So many times on here I see posts commenting on the way people look or speak or dress or how someone eats Easiyo or is too enthusiastic about something. We are all different, lets just enjoy it rather than criticise.

i love my kipling monkeys. in fact one dropped off and i thought i am going for the fluffy royal white and gold one. it got bad reviews for being tacky and tasteless. WELL ITS A FLUFFY KEYRING ON A HANDBAG IT SHOULD BE!

Am with you on that Holmca. Lets celebrate what's good and be constructive about what we don't like without making people feel inferior if they like something that others are not as keen on. Wishful thinking? Perhaps but we can hope!

i don't know what it is, but lately i'm starting to see kipling bags everywhere i go!
when i first started using them it was very rare to see someone else with one, now its rare not to see someone else with one… and every time i see someone they always have the monkey on there… personally i have about 50 (maybe more) bags from kipling.

Latest posts

Back