Registered Shopper
:up2:Just wanted to let fellow forumites know that thanks to you all I have:

1. Discovered Bearpaw boots,
2. Started buying Avon again
3. Going to get Grip to Me hangers from T K Max
4. Checked out the great pashminas on that well known auction site
5. Not wasted nearly so much money on QVC
6. Laughed til I cried at the brilliant witty posts on here

So a great big sparkly silvery spangled thanks from me for the money saving and the laughs

To follow on, since joining this forum I have
1. Got rid of a huge stock pile of toiletries.
2. Started using A'kin products from another site.
3. Spent most of my spare time on here and not spending money on QVC.
4. Realised that there are a load of people just like me.
5. Laughed at posts when I felt really down.
6. Have been humbled by some of the threads that I have read in the drop.

Yep to all leaof the above.
And re the grippy hangers, my tip is to buy at least twice as many as you think you need.

I have laughed until my sides ached
Got some brilliant tips
Stopped spending money on stuff I don't need
Ached for those of you with illness or problems
Discovered that some of my favourite clothes are considered naff
Got honest reviews on products
Been lost in admiration at some of the witty folk

Siversequin I think Avon is great. I'm sorry but I cannot justify spending £20 on a bubblebath lol.

Siversequin I think Avon is great. I'm sorry but I cannot justify spending £20 on a bubblebath lol.

my neighbour is an avon lady and sends me the book every 3 weeks, I have had some lovely things from it,including bubble baths and some gorgeous eyeshadows last week for 2.50 each,I cant always afford or justify qvc prices so I enjoy looking through the avon book
they also do nice undies now and gifts for kids
bubble bath is great too,massive sizes and good fragrances
I also love the eyeliners which stay put and come in great shades,I have a lovely green one which people always comment on.if you have never tried it, its worth a look

I am waiting for my parcel of Avon goodies as was out when the postie called, I found them so efficient when I ordered, the website is brilliant and they seem to have some innovative products at good prices oh dear.....is another addication hoving into view!?

Definitely discovered better skin care ranges as a result of reading the QVC forum, my Polti steam cleaner I wouldn't want to be without, Honora, A'kin, Diamoneek, Smashbox although I get that elsewhere now ;) (waves to JBD :hi: x), the list is endless. Thanks for all the great advice, info and the laughs! :thumbsup:.

I have made two discoveries - firstly, skin cream its by the company who produces the No Tears products - and household products - (starts with John! lol) i discovered their dreamy skin body cream - its absolutely brilliant! no more skin like a sloothing snake for me - i am so smooooooooooooth, my clothes skate right off me! Wonderful, fully recommend it - especially if you are prone to very dry skin.

The other discovery - The Oriignal Factory Warehouse - I think you will have to google up to see if you have one in your local area - i went in and got a neutrogena dermabrasive kit, at a ridiculously low price! and they have bargains galore in the clothes dept for adults and the kidillies, ditto shoes and alsorts of things, its a relative alladins cave! and does lots of well known brand named perfumes and beauty products too. xxx

This forum has made me:

laugh out loud
Distracted me from studying(any excuse is always welcome)

think before picking up the phone to order things i really don't need
use up the endless amount of unopened and unused products i already have

realise that Tk max has a lot of the products qvc sell (Much cheaper)
received much more honest and informative advice on skincare than i get from AY

This forum has:

Filled my bed with Charlie Bears, thanks to people in a post saying "have you seen (insert bear's name) ... it's gorgeous" when I haven't seen it. This means I have investigate it and then I weaken and buy it when I see it. (Makes vow to herself ......... NO MORE Charlie Bears unless you buy a super king-sized bed!)

Made me realise that a beauty regime doesn't mean buying every product on QVC and then stock piling them - unopened.

Made me grateful that I've not had 'the letter,' and any delivery or refund problems when others aren't so lucky.

Saved me a fortune recently, since I started F.A.R.T.ing. :wink2:

Kept me entertained when I should be on the computer working. :grin:

Got to agree with everything that has been said. I love the Forum for all the advice on products for sale on the various channels, the sanity (or should that be insanity) on it. Sadly though, I have to admit to not feeling my usual self - I am beginning to think Stephanie W is attractive - HELP :grin:

Got to agree with everything that has been said. I love the Forum for all the advice on products for sale on the various channels, the sanity (or should that be insanity) on it. Sadly though, I have to admit to not feeling my usual self - I am beginning to think Stephanie W is attractive - HELP :grin:

ooh you could craft off together into the sunset :heart:

Latest posts

Back