A little thing that bugs me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
I know it's a little thing but for sometime now this gets on my nerves.

Why in the promo for an up and coming show do they start running the advert stating a show time, then after a spell the same advert is changed to a time later in the day for the show ?
Now if you were to tune in seeing the later promos you'd miss the times for the earlier shows.
Why don't they just list on the promo all the times for that show ?

Also whilst I'm at it a simular thing happens with Hot Picks how may times do they run "tune in at a certain time to see this item shown as a Hot Pick", when it's been shown earlier in the day ?
It's so funny at midnight after the TSV when the presenters read out the Hot Picks with the times they'll be featured then say, "actually that's coming up later in this hour."

And something that bugs me!

Havent watched for a while but sometimes do look at the website and I have noticed a little pop up type box that slides down the page with the one time only on it. Dont know how long its been happening but I dont like pop ups not slidy down things that incidently my pop up stopper doesnt appear to be picking up.:mad:

Havent watched for a while but sometimes do look at the website and I have noticed a little pop up type box that slides down the page with the one time only on it. Dont know how long its been happening but I dont like pop ups not slidy down things that incidently my pop up stopper doesnt appear to be picking up.:mad:

It has only been happening in the last few days. Irritates me too.

It has only been happening in the last few days. Irritates me too.

Isn't there something on the pop up that you select to stop them appearing again? It annoyed me but I don't want to stop them as I might miss something I NEED!:D

I feel an email coming on Almerinda, will let you know if they respond :)

They sometimes think these things up don't they?
Do you remember a few years ago they used to have breaks in the presentation and show another presenter sitting at a computer, clicking about with a mouse and explaining about the website and stuff. They soon stopped that.
Then there was a dark haired lady who used to pop up (no pun intended) now and again and talk about stuff, read out emails etc. She didn't last long.
There was also supposed to be a second beauty expert. Saw the promos but never saw her.
There was also a time when "ex olympic gymnast Kathy Taylor" was going to spend six months getting back into shape. That lasted for less than a week.
Hopefully the pop ups will go the same way. Too pushy for my liking.

I wish they would update their promos so they don't keep showing items that are no longer available, so irritating.

As for the website, does anyone remember when you used to be able to 'talk live' to someone if you had queries, via a messaging box? I used to find that quite useful.

they do it with the christmas surprises as well. It's bloomin annoying

They sometimes think these things up don't they?
Do you remember a few years ago they used to have breaks in the presentation and show another presenter sitting at a computer, clicking about with a mouse and explaining about the website and stuff. They soon stopped that.
Then there was a dark haired lady who used to pop up (no pun intended) now and again and talk about stuff, read out emails etc. She didn't last long.
There was also supposed to be a second beauty expert. Saw the promos but never saw her.
There was also a time when "ex olympic gymnast Kathy Taylor" was going to spend six months getting back into shape. That lasted for less than a week.
Hopefully the pop ups will go the same way. Too pushy for my liking.

I was really looking forward to her, but sadly we are stuck with screetchy:rolleyes::(:p

Latest posts

Back