A good Look?Not this time.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw Jilly last night and thought she looked pregnant. THe dress/trousers combo did her no favours, what was she or whoever suggested it thinking. She should have lost the trousers and worn a size bigger size. Tiana B seemed to be on permanently yesterday 2 hours then a break and then another hour - enough already

I'm exactly that too Snowstorm:handshake:
I'm a curvy lady too, do any of you think I could get away with a Tiana B dress? There's something about them that I really love even though I would never usually touch that material with a bargepole!
I think they might come to that really awkward length on me, the one that comes under your knees and makes your calves look like legs of lamb in tights, but is too long to wear over trousers:happy:

I would have though at 5 ft nowt the length wouldn't be an issue. I'm 5 ft 6 and some of them are pushing it for me. As for your size/shape and the clinginess. I'm a high street size 20 in tops and dresses and an 18 in jeans and trousers and as I'm knocking on the door of 50 I carry more weight around the middle than I used to and I'm really happy with Tiana B dresses. I tend to wear dresses to work every day with a cardi and boots at this time of year. Give it a go!

I've got a few so tell us which ones you fancy and if I've got it or have tried I'll tell you honestly how it fits.

Tink xx

I thought Jilly looked bad but have just flicked on to Kim & Co. Saturday 8p.m hour & seen Debbie Flint in these awful leggings.What do these women think they look like?I wouldn't go within a million miles of these & DF should not be far behind me, & behind is not a good look D.

I agree. I have seen Debbie looking better that's for sure! Kim is good comedy value she always sounds like she is on speed!

There was such a funny moment tonight when Debbie commented on Kim coming from Vancouver. Debbie, one would think you'd know she is from Montreal Canada! She has told us at least a million times!

There was such a funny moment tonight when Debbie commented on Kim coming from Vancouver. Debbie, one would think you'd know she is from Montreal Canada! She has told us at least a million times!

I think Debbie probably said that for a dare.

On the subject of not a good look on the 8pm beauty hour AY is dressed like she's going to do her spring cleaning in some not so smart looking jeans whilst Margaret Dabbs is done up to the nines in a fancy halter-neck frock to rub her gunk into the model's feet.

Latest posts

Back