a couple of observations re Elemis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, I did indeed Jabba.

I use Elemis most of it works for me, but I do not use every product some of it I would not touch with a barge pole. Elemis is sold on QVC US, and major department stores too.

Lets just say there is a turf war on Facebook between Keeley fans and Liz Earle fans. Think the Jets and the Sharks, do not wander by accident into any comments made by each about the other. You will be cut.

Jabba, will back me up on this. I know nearly every SA at a cosmetic counter in Belfast.:blush: Yes I do buy from them, but I will go to ebay and see if I can find things cheaper without a problem. In fact most of the time we just chat about TV etc.:talking: I get loads of samples and make little goodie bags up when we meet for lunch(Ladies Wot Lunch,Belfast). On Saturday I was given a 10ml purse spray of the new Annick Goutal Nuit Etoilee, just because I am friendly with the SA. She is even bringing me some items from Florence in Aug, Santa Maria Novella. This was offered, I did not ask.

Last edited:
Yes, I did indeed Jabba.

I use Elemis most of it works for me, but I do not use every product some of it I would not touch with a barge pole. Elemis is sold on QVC US, and major department stores too.

Lets just say there is a turf war on Facebook between Keeley fans and Liz Earle fans. Think the Jets and the Sharks, do not wander by accident into any comments made by each about the other. You will be cut.

Jabba, will back me up on this. I know nearly every SA at a cosmetic counter in Belfast.:blush: Yes I do buy from them, but I will go to ebay and see if I can find things cheaper without a problem. In fact most of the time we just chat about TV etc.:talking: I get loads of samples and make little goodie bags up when we meet for lunch(Ladies Wot Lunch,Belfast). On Saturday I was given a 10ml purse spray of the new Annick Goutal Nuit Etoilee, just because I am friendly with the SA. She is even bringing me some items from Florence in Aug, Santa Maria Novella. This was offered, I did not ask.

I can 100% guarantee that Donna is speaking the truth she gets LOADS of samples and very generously brings us all goody bags to the Belfast Ladies wot Lunch affairs

For any Elemis fans out there Feel Unique have a fantastic offer on for £75. £300 of products, full size.

There was another thread in the drop about this and it had a link but it doesnt take you to the kit anymore
so I am guessing it must be sold out which doesnt surprise me

Elemis is on offer at achica.com today and tomorrow. Several kits, some about half price.

Just registered and had a look. Am sure I saw similar sets elsewhere for the same price too (Brand Alley??). Anyway, I managed to order the Elemis TSV for the 1st July last night, despite swearing off I wouldn't. The TSV price is the same as last year and is very good value (I bought it last year too) compared to the other sets available elsewhere.

To be honest it is more the cult of Keeley on her Facebook page. She is sort of like Moses coming down from the mount. Elemis do have their own official Facebook page. Keeley is Elemis on QVC, so she gets all the viewers who use Elemis. Before the last TSV, Elemis went round every counter in stores taking collections etc for QVC. I was told this by a SA. The Stars collection was £37 on sale in Debenhams, they removed everyone and I see it back at £50+

I seriously wonder if her followers/disciples would be impressed if they knew she talks and texts on her phone whilst carrying out facials?
:call:

Latest posts

Back