A bracelet bonanza!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got the multigem bracelet - it's huge on me too -my local jeweller said he can take out one gem and one link which should make it OK, for £7.50. But re-rhodium-plating the join would be another £20 because rhodium is so expensive and he doesn't use enough to get a discount. That doesn't bother me, on just the join, so I'llget mine done. OH said wear it as an ankle bracelet instead...!

Rhodium plating? I thouhgt only white gold was rhodium plated?? mine is silver?? Is yours silver or white gold?

It's silver vg - but it's rhodium plated - the other silver rings on Rocks and GTV etc are rh-plated, to my knowledge anyway - stops them tarnishing and makes them look brighter...

If I'm wrong, will someone from Rocks please correct me?

It's silver vg - but it's rhodium plated - the other silver rings on Rocks and GTV etc are rh-plated, to my knowledge anyway - stops them tarnishing and makes them look brighter...

If I'm wrong, will someone from Rocks please correct me?

ooooooooooo you learn something new everyday.

I knew white gold was rhodium plated of course, but never knew silver was too.

Again thought I'd let you know. I contaced Regency about shortening the bracelet. No problem removing a link and a stone. Would cost £15 (which is more than I paid for it!!!) lol

Latest posts

Back