6ft Wind Spinner TSV 10/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw bit where they had a bronze-ish metal one on, and I thought it was ugly, to be honest. Maybe some of the others were nicer.

Plow & Hearth Multi-Colour Confetti 6ft Garden Wind Spinner
Item Number: 208588
QVC Price £43.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £6.95

An eye-catching wind spinner from Plow & Hearth featuring two blades which move in opposite directions, each boasting a flower-like design of metal rods covered in vibrant, hand-applied, foil discs. Place the Confetti Garden Spinner in a flower pot, lawn, or any part of your outdoor space which needs brightening up and enjoy an explosion of colour.
Mesmerising movement - from a wind speed as low as 3mph the intricate blades start to spin in opposite directions, creating the intertwining performance of colours and shapes. Plus, the foil has a UV coating to ensure the colours remain as vivid as when you first saw them straight out of the box.

Truly unique and built to last - the foil pieces are individually applied by hand to both sides of the discs to produce a gorgeous, unique rust-effect, meaning each spinner is one-of-a-kind. This process also means the foil discs are securely attached on to the spinner with a seamless bond.

The height of garden décor - at almost two metres high, this is sure to stand out from the rest of your garden and is the perfect solution if you're looking to add something interesting to an outdoor area with little space to work with.

Easy-to-assemble - with the help of the instructions with easy-to-follow images, hardware included, and a screwdriver (not included), you'll have this beautiful outdoor decoration up and ready to go. Plus, with the stake at the end of the pole, your decoration will be secure against wind.

Iron, UV coated foil, stainless steel ball bearings
Powder-coated metal to help prevent rust
Foil discs (per blade): 84
Remove head spinner if wind speed becomes higher than 30mph
Windspinner (h x w x d): 190.5cm x 60.5cm x 25.4cm (75" x 23.8" x 10")
Weight: 4kg

Contains:

2 x spinner blades
1 x pole assembly
1 x assembly hardware (small wrench)
1 x instructions leaflet

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.508288

Really awful and tacky looking things. Am l on my own in liking a garden to look like a garden. I want my plants to do the talking, not all this tat.

:flower::flower::song::flower: You can learn a lot of things from the flowers...:ninja::song::flower::flower::flower:

I completely get the sea-sickness effect; I'd be just the same.

The TSV reminds me of the original Play School clock, I'm talking about 1960s when it was on BBC2 and the only way to catch a glimpse was to play with that weird lil kid Marcus because he was the only kid at my infant school that had a telly that could pick up BBC2! Do not adjust your sets youngsters it is in black and white : here :mysmilie_13:

No, you're not alone. I'm not one for garden ornaments either, prefer just the natural look with smallish lawn, flowerbeds and some tubs. Our garden's not that big anyway, and I think you have to be careful with a smaller plot, otherwise it can easily look OTT with too many bits.

Really awful and tacky looking things. Am l on my own in liking a garden to look like a garden. I want my plants to do the talking, not all this tat.

my gardens tiny and full to the brim of roses,clematis, window boxes and 5 large hanging baskets so alas no more bits for me:sad:

My garden's fairly large but I wouldn't want that thing spinning around in it. It's far too 'blingy' for me.

What - no Q wind spinners? :giggle: To me, a garden full of natural plants and flowers is what it's all about, but most garden ornaments - and these wind spinner thingies - don't do a thing for me. Maybe if I had a big garden it would be different (and of course the Q presenters may well live in huge mansions with vast grounds and Carson the butler on hand, not to mention RJ mowing the lawn... :thinking:)

my gardens tiny and full to the brim of roses,clematis, window boxes and 5 large hanging baskets so alas no more bits for me:sad:

Well according to Fibby Flint, if you've got someone who's bed bound or housebound this migraine inducing machine will cheer them up, is there no one Fibby won't use to hard sell some American over priced tat? apparently not, the woman's insufferable.

I was actually vaguely interested in this for my grandad (90 but fit as a fiddle) who has a huge garden and although he does it beautifully I could see this at the end where the marshes beyond flooded (into his house last year bless him). Anyway some of this wind spinners from this company get good reviews overall but this one on qvc USA gets awful reviews esp needs a gale to make it move apparently so it's a no for me (and I resent £7 pandp!)... Be better if it wasn't wuite so gaudy too!

Latest posts

Back