63 stone Georgia from Aberdare taken to hospital

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
The teenager Georgia who lost half her body weight (originally 30 stone) at a US boot camp has ballooned to 60+stone and has had part of her house demolished, scaffolding built to enable her to be taken from her home to hospital for treatment.

I'd like to know who is facilitating her weight-gain if she can't get out or even move around her home. She was allegedly 9 stone at the age of 7. Someone in the family is enabling her in her addiction and my view is that that person should not be her main carer.

Speaking as the sister of an alcoholic I know how hard it can be to say no to pleas for money to satisfy their addiction, when it's a close family member you'll face oscar-winning emotional blackmail and even threats. Georgia has had this problem all her life so once she's out of hospital I'd like to see her living away from the family home or she'll go to an early grave.

Jude xx

I agree. That's shocking. It all stems from parents today not having the ability to say no to their kids. That's all I ever heard as a child!! Certainly didn't do me any harm, as didn't the odd small smack on the back of the legs :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

That's a difficult one SB. Technically I suppose it is, but it's perpetrated through the mother's inadequacies and incompetence rather than through outright cruelty and abuse. The end result is the same for the poor girl though. I feel so sorry for her. It's unlikely she'll ever have a normal life or a normal eating pattern. Looking at the pictures of her, she's always been vastly overfed and it will take a massive amount of will power to change her relationship with food.

I think you have hit the nail on the head PP!

I just hope the girl never has kids unless she sorts her head out otherwise we will have the next part of the cycle!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

As some one who has ALWAYS struggled with my weight I felt so sorry for this poor girl.
As Akimbo say this huge weight gain MUST have been facilitated by some one.
There are men who "feed" women to keep them VERY over weight and so dependent on them as both career and "feeder"
It looks as though this poor girls career has turned in to one of these "feeders" so keeping her stuck at home dependant on them for EVERYTHING.
I do hope that she gets the help she so desperately need and is able to start living a "normal" life.
I am not judging as there MUST be very deep underlying psychological issues in both of them, which will need addressing as well as the amount of food consumed every day.
Karen

Latest posts

Back