50 Hours

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

popcorn

Registered Shopper
Had a look at the tv guide for the 50 hours of fashion event and from what is advertised it will be very uninteresting more Kim&co TSV and Emu TSV so my money is safe what does everyone else think of it

Would that be the same 0 that Dennis Basso got stuck in?

:wonder:

Can't find the thread about him stepping though the number, it was so funny and Ann was doubled over laughing.

:giggle:

Fifty hours!
That's me and Judge Judy palling up then on CBS Reality & a bit of Discovery channels for good measure

It'll all be winter fashion and I'm just about to go off on my summer holibobs so I'm not in the mood for buying Emu boots and winter coats.

It'll all be winter fashion and I'm just about to go off on my summer holibobs so I'm not in the mood for buying Emu boots and winter coats.

Oh lucky you :sweat: but you'll be needing them for the snow they are promising us when you get back though.

:mysmilie_462:

50 hours of pure and utter s***e (sorry having one of those days!).

Thats me turning off then, to be honest though since we got Sky in I have hardly watched QVC. Too many themed days for my liking!

Had a look at the tv guide for the 50 hours of fashion event and from what is advertised it will be very uninteresting more Kim&co TSV and Emu TSV so my money is safe what does everyone else think of it

Not a lot!

Latest posts

Back