3 mucky looking bras. vile

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lol.
Good passion killers what!
When you need more than a 'headache' :wink3:

have noticed the models are wearing 2.......so no idea of the amount of support really offered...:wonder:

Models wearing two... perhaps for modesty?

I've ordered a set to give 'em a go but was unsure of the sizing as there are jumps between the sizes and I fall in the middle so went up a size.

ive ordered some too as to slop about the house instead of always being trussed up like a christmas turkey providing the fit & hold things in place they will do for me. My friend was banging on about them the other week when she came to say & she is a HH....& she is after some for same reason as myself..... im currently using carole hochmans sleep bras & they suit my life style & illness so mucky looking grubby off the market they may look to some.........SOME people have reasons for wanting............nah, needing an alternative to stuctured rigby & pellar. I think we all need to understand it doesnt do for us all to like or want the sme thing, live & let live . [ yes i agree the models will be wearing 2 to cover nipples i believe the air con will make things stand out if you get my drift ]

good grief - they can talk about that pelvic floor exerciser thing giving you better orgasms at 11am but we cant see the shape of a nipple??? a double layer bra gives a very false impression of how droopy the boobs might actually look. i'm in a constant search for a comfy bra and would prefer to see the real thing, nipples and all.

(now having to sign in every few minutes :doh: )

:hi: I suspect that they put them in two for the extra support, rather than the nipple coverage. I noticed the youngest model with the perkiest boobs wasn't wearing two.

Can't believe how quickly they sold out! :doh:

I have seen these a few times on some of them teleshopping channels that they show really early in the morning and have looked at the ahh bra website a couple of times and was tempted to give them a try, I was going to buy them this week and they are 59.99 and 4.99 P&P if you buy direct so I am really pleased that I waited and also that I was awake just after midnight to be able to order.
I just hope they fit and do the job when I get them :grin:

I think these are great at certain times of the month when your breasts can get really sore
the things women have to put up with :sad:

Hi,
I was going to splash out - even had them in my basket, but then I went and read some reviews online.

They seem to be good for sleeping in, but don't give much support for the larger bust. At least thats what quite a few reviewers say.

So I decided to give them a miss.

Be interested to know opinions of them on here tho, when they arrive.

Cheers,
karen

I don't think they look supportive enough to be a bra, they are more of a breast support than a proper bra.
re the models wearing two, I thought they were but wasn't sure why.

surely if its a nipple and air con thing, they'd use those little nipple covers that are used at bridal shows etc for the lingerie shows. they are models after all so must be used to such items

a lady at my gym bought one off a local market stall and it gave her (ample) chest no support at all. i think she needed to buy the size down but while i like the idea and think they would be great to use as a vest type bra at home i doubt if i would buy them for my C cup

They sold out so quickly that I didn't even get to see them. I am a really odd size 42A (I know!) and thought that they'd be ideal for me. Still, it gives me the chance to wait and see what the reviews are like.

I am flat as a pancake and a funny shape so they would be ideal for my small bust and big back, but I ordered the beauty bras from Ideal World (they showed nipples - shock horror) will have to wait weeks for them so am annoyed these were on today as prefer to order from QVC!

well i got them & sent them straight back after trying on one & making me boobs look like sausage across my chest. so they didnt do me any good even my old carole hochman sleep bra thingy's dont make me look so bad. [ ive told friend not to buy any as she would have hers round her neck & behind her back bless her ]
missed the pelvic floor thing & the big O's as darma from darma & greg used to call it lol...
i think we should start a campaign for carole to bring back the sleep bras as they would help TOTM people too
ideal world are taking a slating [ sorry northern term ] being told no good & rubbish etc etc

start a campaign for carole to bring back the sleep bras as they would help TOTM people too
ideal world are taking a slating [ sorry northern term ] being told no good & rubbish etc etc

Mum taught me how to fold a silk scarf to make a bra whilst heavily pregnant and everything irritated, and to be more comfortable in bed. Found this on YT, adapt at your leisure :angel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQUAGVKBXcY

Latest posts

Back