3 hours of Elemis - overkill?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Which Alison. Gasping Jill F at present.

Ali must have just done the first hour or two, perhaps she's !launching the SBC TSV at midnight.

I kept flicking over in ad breaks and it was nothing but Elemis. Now I use a number of their products but thought it ridiculous, especially as it seemed to be the same products repeated.

alison is looking lovely. nice dress

I Thought that, she actually looks younger.
She might have been unwell for a while & be feeling much better now.

I thought she looked good too.

She mixes life with as she puts it out on the farm between coming into QVC to be on air.
I know its her choice but at times even if you love both it can't always be easy, with very early mornings and then evenings on tv.
Who knows what's going on health wise, I know she had to go home ill the other evening due to some sort of swelling.
A day or so later she was then was off to the IOW with Will in prep for the LE TSV.

Sorry to be cynical re AY but is that not what we all do every day at jobs a lot lot less paid, more arduous, and with no freebies with our personal lap dog doing our bidding?

I'd say in the scheme of things it's not a bad life in comparison with about 90% of the female population and we can all manage to look better presented at work even those don't face the public.

My heart bleeds .... not!

I dipped in and out during the Elemis hours, couldn't imagine watching the full 4 of them.
At one point I saw Jill 'Oh my gosh' Franks waving her legs in the air wearing silver glittery shoes. She loves herself doesn't she! She just had to get in on the act, a 4 hour long beauty show without her would have had her banging on the studio door to be let in.

Once the novelty of watching every show on Q wore off I used to look at the TV listing to see what show I might be interested in.

Now I look only at the presenters names and go ... no not her...no, not her.....no, not her, no...not her and so another week goes buy without even dipping into a show. Now I don't even watch the jewellery shows because of the presenter.
However I didn't intend to watch the show at the weekend as it was Chuntley for god knows how many hours only to find she had been replaced by Michael.

Elemis is following in the footsteps of Kipling and Yankee C. Once upon a time they were on air 3 or 4 times a year at most, now they appear on a weekly basis. Clearly the variation of vendors is diminishing, so the hours have to be filled up somehow. And no doubt the 'big' names negotiate a better deal the more times they are brought to air.

Latest posts

Back