3 easy pay on whole order

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Not sure if it has already been listed but I received a voucher re easy pays on the whole order between 1-14 November.

Code is GIFT15

Knowing Q everything is probably on EP anyway, I've never found any extra value use for these EP vouchers.

I got one too - never had one before - but I don't 'do' easy pay anyway, I prefer to keep a proper track of my money.

I got one and put it in the bin because I don't use EP for anything. If I can't afford something in one payment then I don't buy it and it means I can also keep a proper track of my spending.

I normally would use an Easy Pay, but I'm trying to turn over a new leaf - if I pay for it it's done and dusted, not sneaking out of my bank account for multiple months... so now my easy pay items are paid off, I intend not going for any more... possibly will use them if I go for the Elemis Christmas TSV, but if I do, it will be the only one.

Its very clever of Q to encourage people to spend more in this way. Many people im sure wouldnt buy half the stuff if there were no easy pays.

It was great when I bought my Bose though so there are exceptions.

Last edited:
I use easy pays whenever they're on offer. I figure its better in my bank than theirs but I never use it to be to afford something. I never run with more easy pays than I could afford to pay off in a heartbeat.

if your begging for easy pays it means you have not got the means

I don't think that's strictly true, I have the means but I'd sooner use Ideal Worlds flexi pay especially for the big items, and not so big come to think of it :mysmilie_17: even if some people haven't got the means, giving them the chance to buy a more expensive item and spread the cost is a good thing, for them and the sales figures.

Last edited:
if your begging for easy pays it means you have not got the means

Nah not really, I use easy pays even if I have the funds to pay all in one go, it's just nicer to spread it out over a couple of months.

I use easy pays whenever they're on offer. I figure its better in my bank than theirs but I never use it to be to afford something. I never run with more easy pays than I could afford to pay off in a heartbeat.

I'm exactly the same.

That is the way to use it , you are in control of it ,but there are people who do let it run away with them and I got into that position some years ago, at a time when my income was greatly reduced.I was usually spending on things I didn't need probably to compensate for how I was feeling about stuff at the time.

Now,I've got my head together and keep control.

I think that's a good rule of thumb to use when considering using easypays :mysmilie_59:

In fairness, though, it can be very useful if you are using it in a controlled way and are on a tight budget, particularly on the higher price-tag items.

The danger is that you "forget" the further installments, keep shopping and then find you have a nasty surprise as the next installment is collected on top of other financial outgoings in a subsequent month.

Easy pays can be a pain in the posterior if you are ordered on a card which is going to expire soon.

I had a couple of easy pays, and a couple of auto-deliveries. Rang up to update my card for all of them, but then found that they'd only updated the easy pays... so had their team not called me, they'd have cancelled two auto-deliveries I really wanted to have.

I've not yet done it, but I'm going to put the dates of my auto-deliveries, and any easy pays, into my calendar.

I do wish QVC would allow more flexibility - like Ideal World do. They allow you to choose how many months up to 4 months.

The problem is with popular brands and 4 easy pays for TSVs is that they usually have another TSV during that payment window. I don't want to be still paying off something at the same time they're asking you to buy another (I know, it's my choice what I do, but it can get you into a bit of a financial and administrative pickle).

Last edited:
I had the same problem when my card expired about 4 years ago and had several quite nasty letters from Q as though I was trying to avoid the easy pays ,but was fairly easily sorted in the end. I had forgotten about them. I suppose they do get people who don't pay and disappear.

i have used easy pays but try to use it for larger items i.e my vitamix...its very tempting to buy lots of small bits and that soon adds up. i would rather a really good discount thats better imo but qvc are rarely good at proper discounts. even free postage thats good as thats always a big saving as qvc postage costs are expensive

Latest posts

Back